How To Find A Warehouse In La

• Thread starter lodidodi88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Think2toke

Just call call call and drive drive drive. Theyre all over... Mexican owners usually dont give a shit what you do lol. Dont have any extracting equipment near your grow either. Also some realtors are cool also and will charge a fee to find a 420 friendly spot. Blow it up dog

T

Think2toke

I've been dressing up as a weed leaf and twirling a "growsite landlords wanted, reward offered" sign at some busy intersections. And +1 for blowing it up dog.
Dont be sad that your closet grow wont keep up with demand in the near future buddy.

Bakataha

Bakataha

Honestly, just go to Fresno, CA. They have some 400 pot farms there. One of the nations largest producers of the plant. If you're gonna cry about Fresno being far, then Palmdale. My uncle has what basically looks like a circus tent out there that produces tons. And it's literally just him and his friends growing weed for themselves, and they do a bit of caregiving, at least my uncle does. Too bad he doesn't believe in sharing with the younger gen of the fam :( He's been growing for over 30 years. It blows. He could teach me so much, but he told me I'm just going to have to learn the way he did, by doing it :^)

Bakataha

Bakataha

Also, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EDISON BILLS. Your electricity bill will be like another rent. GLHF GG

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@lodidodi88

Here is an "outside the box" idea.

Locate all the high industrial areas where what you are looking for is available. Places with very little residential zoning.

Then find hydro shops located in those zones. Search that zone for rentals.

Best of luck.
Peace

Top Bottom