How To Flush Without Emptying Resevoir

• Thread starter iloveplants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

iloveplants

I have a 200 gallon tank that waters 4 different tables...there are different strains on each table. My super lemon Haze look like they have nitrogen toxicity....I need to flush, but I can't just empty my tank, fill it with RO and flush. That would not be ok for the other strains. I can disconnect the one table from the tank, and flood the table by hand, but I can't do that manually six times in a day....plus that would screw up the nutrients in the tank big time. So if I flood it manually ONE time would that be sufficient? Or can I switch to spraying foliar waterings? The buds are small and there is lots of air flow and circulation, so I think they'd dry quick...and not have a mold problem...any thoughts???

Junk

Junk

So you can't flush them all bc you don't want to waste the nutes? Or bc you are afraid to flush the ones that don't need it?

I don't use flood tables, but I flush plants for weeks at a time in chlorine free water (not RO, just tap water with the chlorine bubbled out) Most plants respond well to a good flush, I'd just flush them all and then adjust for the SLH.

But wait for a flood table person to confirm.

MW7945

MW7945

This is why you should run different reservoirs for each table...

Can you just flush the shit out of them once by hand?

Top Bottom