How to get 215!!!!

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Whats up everyone im new to the west coast and everything out here, i just currently retired and bought a cozy home in san francisco, ive been growing hydro for near ten years and outdoor for decades longer, i move into my new home july 1st and wanted to do a small medicinal grow probably 12 plants at most (nothing big like ive done in the past just enough to live off of nowadays) for me and my wife, i want to do it legally around the guidelines for the state and was wondering how i aquire a 215 and wheres a good place to aquire one in the SF area? my worries are is it possible to get one since im such a new resident of california? Another worry is that im actually fairly healthy and so is my wife? any help on how this works in norcal would be greatly appreciated

P

Purps

Google a doctor and make an appointment. I don't think being a new resident matters. If you treat headaches with marijuana tell him and you're good to go.

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

Your going to need a VALID California ID card. Look up medicann.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
medicann is quick and painless - they give you an id card that works like kryptonite on the cops around here

valid ca id - and some sort of Dr's paper work from the last year - even a prescription bottle - I use a a receipt from my chiropractor - it has a diagnosis code right on it

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Appreciate the help ML rep+, i see you got upgraded to moderator, props. since ill be legit soon ill be posting some under current and coco diaries in no time, ive always wanted to but the laws in my previous state turned me into a ghost for a decade plus. appreciate yalls time. cant wait to get out there and find out where to get these bomb genetics and find me a killer pheno

N

NorcalKid

Welcometothe big city! I love living in SF. Genetics are around just gotta know where to look. The clubs will sell them but there's no guarantees as to what you'll get. I just finished a couple runs going though some shitty clones. Finally got some nice keepers after a bunch of wasted time. Seems like solid genetics are harder to come by around here nowadays. A lot of stuff seems to have been watered down. You just reminded me I need to renew my Rx real soon. You should check out the high times cannabis cup in SF on the 25th and 26th. You should have good luck finding some genetics there.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

haha ya well from one big city to the next, and im not really interested in finding genetics via clones ive always been the type to buy a pack of reputable seeds and find a killer pheno of the strain and keep a solid mother myself, i hear horror stories about dispensary clones. So on that note im pretty sure ill be hoarding beans in no time. By the way around how much is it going to cost me to get my 215 for me and my wife?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
i think medicann is 140 or 150 for you first visit - then its 90 to re-up next year

B

Big Bud Boy

Since I'm not from Cali. and don't have any frame of reference on the dispensery scene and I don't know what getting a 215 is or a ppl etc., could anyone with an organized overview of the Med Marijuana scene tell me and others exactly what I need to do to grow and sell to the dispenseries. Sort of like,
When I'm out in Santa Cruz I can't get anyone to talk to me. They are constrained by state vs federal laws on what they can say, this has been the common thread to their unwillingness to talk.
Peace; Big Bud Boy

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice! This thread needed to be bumped! monkey5

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Since I'm not from Cali. and don't have any frame of reference on the dispensery scene and I don't know what getting a 215 is or a ppl etc., could anyone with an organized overview of the Med Marijuana scene tell me and others exactly what I need to do to grow and sell to the dispenseries. Sort of like,
When I'm out in Santa Cruz I can't get anyone to talk to me. They are constrained by state vs federal laws on what they can say, this has been the common thread to their unwillingness to talk.
Peace; Big Bud Boy

1) acquire a medical recommendation - you cant go in a club w/o one let one sell to them

2) grow DANK - get some dank strains and grow and cure them up right

3) take dank to club - dank speaks for itself - if its good they will want it now its just a matter of price - now you have to sell them on why you want top dollar "its organically grown, harvested at x amount of days , cured for x amount of days etc - this is whats called "walking the walk and talking the talk"

4) dont be "that guy" - aka: a douche - it really helps to develop rapport with people - you want to be the guy that they are happy to see - this business is as much about selling yourself as it is your product

5) be prepared to walk out if you cant make a deal - theres other clubs

that concludes my underpants gnomes condensed version of how to vend

I really should smoke white d first thing more often!

UnderpantsGnomes

Latest posts

Top Bottom