How to get a DR120 grow perfect !!!!!!!

• Thread starter dogtown123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogtown123

Hey guys thanks for taking the time to read one of my noobish threads again lol

I'm guna start growing in a DR120 and what I wanna do is get everything completely PERFECT

I'm talking about the environment e.g temp/humidity/co2 ect .....

Could people please start pointing me in the right direction

Thanks for reading

S

smalltime99

Not sure what you are asking? Are you asking if the DR120 is a good tent? What system to grow in it? Enviro controls? Your first post is a little vague.

D

dogtown123

What would I need to keep the temp and RH at a set temp all day/night long

What I'm looking to do is get everything perfect so I can maxamise yeild and produse nice thick buds

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Temps are a bitch in tents. It either needs to be set-up in a basement/room with stable low temps (65-72) or you need a/c which people have done, but is just impractical for most. You can't keep C02 from leaking right out, so ... the bottom line is that you really just can't have a perfect environment in a tent, without the room it's in being perfect - and then what's the point having a tent? That said, not having a perfect environment shouldn't slow you down. You can still grow nice buds without an absolutely perfect environment.

convex

convex

This sites' FAQ will give you an idea of optimal temps and RH to grow.

Your environment will dictate what measures will be needed to maintain them.

Depending on readings you may have to add or remove heat and humidity.

This may mean an enclosed hood or open hood, more/less air exchange, heating/cooling of ambient in/out of system or within tent ...

Humidity control will vary depending on style of grow, flood/drain, soil, buckets ...
Medium temp control if using buckets - remote rez?

Each season will have an effect on your ambient and environmentals and will have to be compensated for as the season's change ...

Plants transpire and put out a whack of moisture, at various rates depending on strain and how far along they are ...

Set up your tent in your chosen spot, fire up your chosen light and monitor the parameters and start dialing it in.

There is no ONE answer, you really have to get at it and adapt to what is best for your situation.

Cheers

D

dogtown123

thats brilliant, thanks for all he help guys

from what i understand il need 2 fans (in-take & out-take)

ive read that its easier to controll temps, aswell as a twin fan controller

could u please give ur opinions on this please ?

and if its better than jst have one extracion fan

thanks

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you dont need 2 fans bro

you just need an extraction fan and to leave some bottome vents open to passively draw air in

filter>>>light>>>fan>>>

opt1c

opt1c

i've had the best luck in my dr tents using a supersunII hooked up to a 6" fan open on the other end; you could try to put a carbon filter but it's easier to just have a big one outside the tent, you can do more tents that way, or an adjust-a-wing with the fan hooked up to a thermostat set at around 80f. You'll be fine if you can open the vents on the side to allow for air exchange but if you need the room to be dark you can add 4" ducting to all the openings of the tent long enough to bend and block the light from escaping.

You can cool the dr240w (4x8) tent the same way with just the addition of a 4" fan on the bottom vent blowing into the tent

Top Bottom