How to get Frosty purple buds

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pdasterly

pdasterly

Ran across some generic bags with awesome looking bud, makes me question what I’m doing. Bud was named black berry nerds, I can’t even find strain info which makes me think they made up name but that’s besides point, how can I get my grow to look like this, pics do no justice, this bud was dripping with trichromes

How to get frosty purple buds
Happysmoke

Happysmoke

Genetics play the biggest role for sure. If you want purple, pick a strain that tends to show purple. Frosty buds come from good genetics and consistently good environment, consistent feeding, watering and a lack of pests. The goal is to keep everything as near perfect as possible, the closer you get, the better your weed should come out... Then starts the drying/curing stage...

pdasterly

pdasterly

yes I know, I’ve been smokin weed since well forever, this stuff looks like moon rocks, I’ll get more pics from different strains, everything now is super frosty, my friend says it’s led lights giving that frost

pdasterly

pdasterly

Your friend is wrong.
I agree but I’ve seen a few strains with some much trichromes they are literally sticking to the bag, another one was darth Vader runtz. I’ll post some more pics tomorrow

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I think it has something to do with lowering Temps late flower and cutting N around the same time? But yea you will get solid purple if you do all that, then pick a purple strain. Basically even if you get a purple strain, if you don't do it right, the colors won't come out near as much. Idk the details honestly, but I'm following this thread for sure. I been too busy with other issues lol. .

L

LennyD

Ran across some generic bags with awesome looking bud, makes me question what I’m doing. Bud was named black berry nerds, I can’t even find strain info which makes me think they made up name but that’s besides point, how can I get my grow to look like this, pics do no justice, this bud was dripping with trichromes
I’ve been running Purpinator and turning everything purple, more than I want.

Kushizle

Kushizle

A lot of Tangie crosses will give you straight purple after the first few weeks of flower. Check out the breeder Relentless Genetics

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I dont know about crazy trikes but if you want absolute max fruity purple flavor. Forbidden Fruit is the one. I saw dave pope say the same thing on the recent podcast and I was like "yea he knows". forbidden fruit mayne.

pdasterly

pdasterly

It’s genetics, same grower other strains weren’t looking as good.

I don’t run purpinator but it does work, I use a homemade terminator(for root zone) and mix snow storm ultra with purple maxx(foliar only)

Top Bottom