How to get more roots on clones before transplant

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Keep.dome.on or off to get more roots now.
Or jus patience and wait few more days
Want them abit longer before I pot up

How to get more roots on clones before transplant
How to get more roots on clones before transplant 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Wait at least 1 to 2 more weeks . Regards Od .

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Dome slightly open mist inside roots shud get bigger yeh.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Because i find if roots ain't tha big take a while to kik on. I wudnt wait anuva week or two few more days and il pot up. With some great white sprinkled in the wholes. Jus want few more roots.

growsince79

growsince79

Jus spraying some root feed. More come out now will be potting up tomoz
I always thought the jiffy pots had zero nutes. Thats why I transplant at first root. I know some guys that use 1/4 strength bloom to soak the pots. I've always had better luck just planting as soon as I see a root.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I always thought the jiffy pots had zero nutes. Thats why I transplant at first root. I know some guys that use 1/4 strength bloom to soak the pots. I've always had better luck just planting as soon as I see a root.
Everyone has different opinions palm i like to see wa ppl do in my experience I just find the more roots quiker they start growing when I pot them up. Haven't done clonwa for a while kinda forgot weva to keep dome closed or open to speed up roots.
Keeping den in the dome to long tho can cause the roots to go brown an rot. If humidity to high. Gota be someone on here that does clones in a dispensary

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Take the dome off once they show roots. After they show roots and the dome is off they get full strength veg nutes @ 500-600ppm pretty much everyday after that (1.5 rockwool not sure about frequency with jiffy) for 3-5 days. That's more for hardening them off so they don't wilt or die from going from 100% humidity or there bouts to under lights.

I never spray domes or clones.

growsince79

growsince79

Take the dome off once they show roots. After they show roots and the dome is off they get full strength veg nutes @ 500-600ppm pretty much everyday after that (1.5 rockwool not sure about frequency with jiffy) for 3-5 days. That's more for hardening them off so they don't wilt or die from going from 100% humidity or there bouts to under lights.

I never spray domes or clones.
Thats sound about right. Either way I think the plant needs to start feeding as soon as possible.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Wen I pot up tomoz they soil they t goin as nunutirents in so thel get feed strate away.

Top Bottom