how to get my account deleted

• Thread starter foolsgold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

foolsgold

i love this site and it couldn't be run by a better group of guys. everyone on the forums are so wonderfully pleasent, and i have never met a rude person on this site. i also think this site has genetics that blow any other site out of the water. basically what i'm trying to say i that i don't want my account deleted because i dislike the site. i want my account deleted becuase i have become obsessed with this site. i can't stomach the mailling fees for the beans. although the seed prices are the lowest anywhere. but me coming to this site has just become an act of futility. thanks to everyone who helped me, but i'm afraid i must leave. before i end up wasting the sites time.:very_first_smiley: i must go with the aliens now. fare thee all well.

F

foolsgold

why am i back here? i have no idea.
i imagine you mean smoking, and that would be some headband that has put the squeez on my brain.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

yoooou maaay cheeeck ooout anytiiiiiime you like, buut you maaay neeeeverr leeeave (guitar solo).

R

radical farmer

It's a great site man. I've been to quite a few pot forums in my days, and THCfarmer is the best outta all of them. All the dank ass strains are on here, great peeps, and great info. A lot of sites have mainly "newb" growers that don;t know how to use a "search" function and ask the same questions over and over and over, it wears regular members out. This site is different, because it has "alot" of experienced growers on here. I'd say stick around bro. I'm completely obsessed too and check the site multiple times through-out the day!

F

foolsgold

well at least i'm not the only one. lol. i'm sure i'll stick around. i just sent my money for some nycd f3, so i guess i'll stay. i decided that the 30 bucks for express international isn't that bad when you consider how low the seed prices on this site are. and like radfarm said the genetics and the people on this site are all top-notch.

E

ent

well at least i'm not the only one. lol. i'm sure i'll stick around. i just sent my money for some nycd f3, so i guess i'll stay. i decided that the 30 bucks for express international isn't that bad when you consider how low the seed prices on this site are. and like radfarm said the genetics and the people on this site are all top-notch.

if you're like me and trade one vice for another, try reddit.com. :boogie:

E

ent

this post brings up a good question. is it possible to get your account deleted? perhaps there is a security issue and you'd like to get your posts and photos removed, can the admins do this? what's the process if so? just wondering.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

i think your suffering from thcfarmers disease

its really easy to contract, especially if you already know a memebr and they invite you to thcfarmer, well thats all it takes one invite and your additicted for life.

My best remedy to sooth the pain is to grow more dank weed and smoke as much as you can and stay high as a MOFO

peace

jah_hoover

S

SB805KUSH

foolsgold you should at least purchase ograskal or caliconnection beans are well worth the $30 emi bill. ograskal is droping new beans in about a week. i would wait for big drop coming soon.then vanish if you wish.genitics is first key to success.....

F

foolsgold

why... was that nycd f3 a bad choice? i've heard some amazing things about raskal's genetics. i just wanted to start with something a little cheaper just to test the waters. once i get my seeds i'm sure i'll end up going balls to the wall with seeds. anyone have any expeience with hemp depot. not trying to boost another site or anything, just wondering if their even comparable? i know hemp's prices are pretty high, but are the genetics any good? living in the states the idea of getting beans from canada sounds interesting. they just don't seem to have the same quality and service that thcfarmer has, or does it matter weather its a canadian bank or a spainish or netherland bank?

X

Xceptional

this post brings up a good question. is it possible to get your account deleted? perhaps there is a security issue and you'd like to get your posts and photos removed, can the admins do this? what's the process if so? just wondering.

i'm sure they will not. once you hit post it's there for good. think if someone with 4k posts wanted them removed. that would punch 4k holes in the threads structure.

lollipopman

lollipopman

hey bro i got the nycd f3 too cant wait to pop them bad boys..

R

radical farmer

You can probably get your account deleted, just not the posts removed. Probably pictures removed though, because once your account was deleted, all your pics would go too.

O

ograskal

Of course you can have all of your posts deleted and it wouldnt effect any of the threads...Your posts just wont be in them....~ogr

JH420

JH420

Of course you can have all of your posts deleted and it wouldnt effect any of the threads...Your posts just wont be in them....~ogr

Just for reference...does Logic need to do that or can any of the mods do this??

O

ograskal

LOGIC has to delete your account but any mod can delete all of your posts...~ogr

L

Lost

Foolsgold - Why do you have a pic of hops in your avatar? Surely you don't mean that anyone would ever think hops is buds..

Latest posts

Top Bottom