how to get my plants out of my apartment without anyone knowing

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

hey all i have 4 big mother plants and i was woundering if anyone had any ideas how to hide them to get them to my truck . a bix box is kinda ovbious ..

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Big cardboard boxes! You can use a cut out plank of wood under the box to prevent if from busting open.

K

KushMaster707

use a really durable black plastic trashbag if you can find one big enough. place one plant per bag right side up and carry it like it a bag of garbage.

Greyskull

Greyskull

if they are really big, wardrobe boxes are nice.....
shit if its late late at night/early morning maybe a trash bag over the plant depending on how far you have to carry it...

how "big" is "big"... what size containers & how tall n wide?

S

snake383

i was thinking trash bags too. Or take a bunch of cuts and kill the moms, kinda like starting over.

M

Mr Green

i would root a bunch of cuts then kill the mothers.. having big plants up in my ride no matter what would make me feel alot more shaky then the clones...

G

Gizmoe

ive taken some out of an apartment before......go to wal mart and purchase a rolling wardrobe it will hold 2 large plants at a time and i think it was like $19 dollors works great people suspect nothing at all when you roll in by all zipped up :)

S

Sway

just put black bags over them, and do it at night. dont act like ur in a crazy rush and act natural. u will be fine.

G

Gorrillagrower

ive taken some out of an apartment before......go to wal mart and purchase a rolling wardrobe it will hold 2 large plants at a time and i think it was like $19 dollors works great people suspect nothing at all when you roll in by all zipped up :)

Id say thats a great idea. I guess another option would be to trim it down to a more hideable/manageable size and cover with a bag or in a box. Like someone already said just act like your takeing out a bag o trash and not a huge bag of weed and you should be fine.

Be safe............... GG

N

NBfrost

thanks every one , this is great . the last time i took moms out for outdoors i used big gar garbage bags , it took 2 of them to fully cover the plants i had to tap them together .. but i had my own house then , now i live in an apartment .. i appericate all the help , i thnk im gonna box or bag em .. i like to leave them covered becasue i have to drive about an hour to my spots lol ..

F

frankie-smiles

How big are we talking? For around a foot or so I've got a big ass cool box for my cuts. Anything bigger, carboard boxes or for full size plants that were 3 weeeks in flower (don't ask!) a good old wheelie bin. I've loaded a trailer up before with 4 dustbins in it, one plant per bin. Good to go. I do my shit during the day cuz round my area the only people moving boxes at night are the house robbers.

N

NBfrost

lol ill have to keep that in mind , mine are around 3.5 feet tall and about 2 feet wide , they have alot of branches on the , i just took 50 clones from the and im going to clone them one more time before i take em out .. just a little nervouse becasue its getting hotter and my closet it getting hoter , i have an ac but i cannot afford the extra $$ , seeing how i have access to a 1000 acre dairy farm that i am very familiar to . wehere i grew up .. had many successful seasons there ,

D

draksensi

ive always used small plastic storge boxes with fitted lids, but by the sound of the size of your plants you would need a big one!

Top Bottom