How to get the most from one light?

• Thread starter CaptainKhronik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

My autoflowers are under the same light as 1212 plants. 12 12s will be going out in the next week or so . In the meantime, I am wanting to increase the intensity on the budding plants whilst I'm not harming the plants in veg under the same light.
Short of hopping in a time machine and re-rolling my life choices, please share your thoughts?
#tryhard #quadriplegic #lifesgood

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Get a PAR/PPFD meter. It takes the guesswork of how much light is my plant receiving out. Then you just take your numbers and increase or decrease them based on what your plant tells you

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

You can raise the light and also raise the plants that are flowering so they are closer to the light while the plants that are vegging stay on the ground. Just an idea.
Also adding onto this you should try to keep the tallest tops towards the outside of the canopy. When the footprint starts to drop off it helps having your tallest tops at the edge so they get more light in the fall off area

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

You can raise the light and also raise the plants that are flowering so they are closer to the light while the plants that are vegging stay on the ground. Just an idea.
That was the solution I came up with. Alright germinated a couple of Autos Unknowing oops. Beginners mistake LOL

CaptainKhronik

CaptainKhronik

Also adding onto this you should try to keep the tallest tops towards the outside of the canopy. When the footprint starts to drop off it helps having your tallest tops at the edge so they get more light in the fall off area
Yeah I understand that. I have been low stress training, with the autos oh, well doing some super cropping, higher stress training with the photo plants. Wow I hate down the Autos as best I can creating multiple colas I'll get some pictures later today.

Top Bottom