How to get tighter buds any ideas or don't worry about it ?

• Thread starter Weedwhacke421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedwhacke421

Weedwhacke421

Ok smokers I have a question that is going to have a hundred different replies more than likely. How to hell do you get tighter buds? I will usually grow around 10 to 12 plants under two 1000watt HPS lights. I am trying for the first time Candy Bud going on what some people at a dispensary have told me. I am growing purple haze and I have fox farm soil that was just transplanted when I switched them to bigger pots 3 gallon. I let them adjust to the transplant for two weeks and have switched them to flower. The taste is good of everything that I have grown but this one thing seems to elude me.

How to get tighter buds any ideas or dont worry about it
How to get tighter buds any ideas or dont worry about it 2
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Genetics > food = light in terms of impact $0.02

I put food and light at the same level because they BOTH impact density but one without the other is useless. Most of the time people see "fluffy buds" is because they aren't using enough light, or someone using way too much light and not enough feed/VPD to match the light output.

growsince79

growsince79

I've grown lots of fluffy buds and it's never been from lack of light or nutes.

I've made window breakers with very little light. On the other hand, some strains will always be fluffy no matter how they are grown.

Weedwhacke421

Weedwhacke421

My seeds are from ILGM and seem to be good genes so far. my strain is purple haze. I will see what These do and take pictures a little later to see if anyone can see if I am doing anything wrong. Thank you for your responses. I have two California dream plants that I put outside in the sun. This will be the first time I have ever grown any plants outside. I will compare the two and see how things go. again, thank you.

DSCN0985
DSCN1009
D

Dugplug

Ok smokers I have a question that is going to have a hundred different replies more than likely. How to hell do you get tighter buds? I will usually grow around 10 to 12 plants under two 1000watt HPS lights. I am trying for the first time Candy Bud going on what some people at a dispensary have told me. I am growing purple haze and I have fox farm soil that was just transplanted when I switched them to bigger pots 3 gallon. I let them adjust to the transplant for two weeks and have switched them to flower. The taste is good of everything that I have grown but this one thing seems to elude me.
.OTE intense lights always works for me

Madmax

Madmax

Agree with a few above.genetics & a good light, lots of other factors combined help aswell.

growsince79

growsince79

Agree with a few above.genetics & a good light, lots of other factors combined help aswell.
Stinky dense buds deleloping under huge fans with hardly any light. My seedling get more light.

Ponky

Ponky

Get some Rockstar clones. They're pretty firm. Or trim the buds wet and put them in a bucket or a bag. And squish them. Then dry them. Fluffy loose weird only happen to me when I pop like 4 or 5 seeds and one is a weird mutant.

Ponky

Ponky

I was under the impression that lux only measured the light visible to humans so was pointless in measuring the photons available for a plant.
They make horticultural specific light meters. <PPF and PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density) are the most relevant measurements of light for plants. They can assess the intensity of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), which is the range of light that plants use.>

Top Bottom