how to grow 1000 plants

• Thread starter RangerMMJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RangerMMJ

I originally posted in the intro room but see this is a more appropriate place. Hope its OK

Hey things are a changing here in Washington with things set to go legal in the near future.

If someone got a grow license and did not have to go underground or have the normal restrictions that growers currently have what would be the best what to get the most per plant???

I could set up a greenhouse and go Hot House style like tomatoes and go 16 feet high for a vertical grow or spread them out, go total hydro. About the only thing that may not be allow would be an outdoor grow.

So what would a master grower do???

Natural

Natural

Anyone growing over 99 plants is a Federal case..they don't care what your State Law says. The only thing you will have in your favor is the amount of people growing more than 99 plants to hide amongst. Kinda like caribou and the cheetas..they tend to take out the weak or slow..lol.
You should ask yourself how much man power you can provide before you start that big of scale/or size planting. Would you be able to farm 1000 plants, as well as trim and cure 500-1000 lbs?

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Anyone growing over 99 plants is a Federal case..they don't care what your State Law says. The only thing you will have in your favor is the amount of people growing more than 99 plants to hide amongst. Kinda like caribou and the cheetas..they tend to take out the weak or slow..lol.
You should ask yourself how much man power you can provide before you start that big of scale/or size planting. Would you be able to farm 1000 plants, as well as trim and cure 500-1000 lbs?

Not that it wouldnt be cool to have fields of green vs a sea of it, but i can only imagine the headache of finishing trimming and storing packaging and shipping at this level.
Holy F*ck Balls Batman...:eek:

Natural

Natural

If I was going balls-to-the -wall..I'd go 99 big-ass trees with as much light as possible and plan on having at least 2 industrial trimmers and a crew to run them.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
1000 plants is probation in Colorado and that's if your doin it illegal underground style...the 99 plants deal is silly and doesn't exist out here or anywhere else for that matter if your papered up at a spot you can 3 or 4 times that many plants..You actually have to hit 1000 plants with no paperwork out here to even be considered for a recommendation to the feds and if you don't own anything like cars, businesses or property or have any real money for them to sieze there not even goin to respond to the local police inquiries,been there done that...They are all about the snatch and grab of your cash and assets....its just a way different game these days. Oh and don't put any plants on federal land that will get some attention but not from the cops, the mexicans will have your head for cuttin in on their dirt. 1000 plants outdoors would be insane anywhere though, the exposure is way way to much, get in a warehouse somewhere

If your doin it full on sea of green indoor midnight sun styley thats only 65-70 lights burnin, thats entry level action there and there are legal setups out here runnin 600+ lights in one location and they have a few, some are edgin up on 10,000 plants when you count the clones to refill the rooms..its just an unimaginable scale when get into the commercial side of a med state especially if you've never seen it. I saw a person the other day and they are lookin to add a 450 light setup asap to complement their 500 light setup..

Ya want maximum output its, 4x8 beds with 2k overhead, 15 or so plants per 1k, 3 week veg, flip and roll...your lookin for 2.5-3lbs a light in the end....get your trimmers lined out way in advance..dry it bad it and out the door in less than 10 days....it aint cheap either, you can figure $10k per 10k worth of lights as a rule of thumb

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You can bust out about 100lbs a day thru two Twsters and you need a crew of about 10-12 committed mofos to grind it out with ya...dry screens are the biggest space hogs and pains n the ass

Natural

Natural

1000 plants is probation in Colorado and that's if your doin it illegal underground style...the 99 plants deal is silly and doesn't exist out here or anywhere else for that matter if your papered up at a spot you can 3 or 4 times that many plants..You actually have to hit 1000 plants with no paperwork out here to even be considered for a recommendation to the feds and if you don't own anything like cars, businesses or property or have any real money for them to sieze there not even goin to respond to the local police inquiries,been there done that...They are all about the snatch and grab of your cash and assets....its just a way different game these days. Oh and don't put any plants on federal land that will get some attention but not from the cops, the mexicans will have your head for cuttin in on their dirt. 1000 plants outdoors would be insane anywhere though, the exposure is way way to much, get in a warehouse somewhere

I guess it boiled down to number of grows vs the manpower of feds..that's awesome. Hope it gets to that level in WA. I don't know first hand, but isn't the governing a bit more conservative? Seems the ordinances are relating to 99 plants and being close to schools. I remember that was CO's mantra in the beginning too.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter

Crazy shit... and cross the North/East/West border and they still tell you smoking weed causes white women to "fornicate with colored folks".... truly bizarro world

If your doin it full on sea of green indoor midnight sun styley thats only 65-70 lights burnin, thats entry level action there and there are legal setups out here runnin 600+ lights in one location and they have a few, some are edgin up on 10,000 plants when you count the clones to refill the rooms..its just an unimaginable scale when get into the commercial side of a med state especially if you've never seen it. I saw a person the other day and they are lookin to add a 450 light setup asap to complement their 500 light setup..

Those indoor vineyards are a sight to behold! I'd really love to see the same and greater outdoors at some point.... would love to see a few city blocks of cannabis over nice rolling hills... take out flatirons mall and those hotels and turn it into something useful

Ya want maximum output its, 4x8 beds with 2k overhead, 15 or so plants per 1k, 3 week veg, flip and roll...your lookin for 2.5-3lbs a light in the end....get your trimmers lined out way in advance..dry it bad it and out the door in less than 10 days....it aint cheap either, you can figure $10k per 10k worth of lights as a rule of thumb

It sounds so easy when you break it down like that ;)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Still have the 1000ft rule from schools, daycare centers, churches, playgrounds, McDonalds if they have a playground, just about anywhere a kid could hang out is off limits....

If the feds want to bust a 1000+ plant grow out here all they have to do is pick up a despensery guide and drive right on over to the address listed....they have a 500 or so to choose from any day of the week and they don't even have to look for it, they'll have the address in hand....

Always remember, the feds don't give a shit about your grow, they want your assets and if your grow can get their foot in the door to steal from you, thats their mission..they rattle the sabre with crazy mandatory minimums so you'll just take in the ass and walk away

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Nice info texas kid. Im still over here rolling about you saying a 450 kw grow to compliment his 500 kw grow. Almost a millon watts. Now i just picture someone adding an extra 450 lights like adding a watch to compliment an outfit haha

G

Gnostic

T K that would be a sight for an old head. 4 1000 over 8 x 8 I can care for and trim but that shit would make me cry! This prove society smokes a truck load of weed.

D

Dungbudd

As it stands at this time in WA. if you grow, you don't get the pleasure of trimming 1000 plants.You grow and pay taxes, then,pass in on to a handler so they can pay taxes also.

Top Bottom