how to hook up an portable dual hose a/c and not waste c02

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

I need some help with hookin up an portable a/c thats dual hose hook up so i dont waste my co2 in my room. any body running an portable dual hose and running co2 how you hooking it up? thanks a grip late

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Dual Hose? I know most portable a.c.'s vent air out of the room but not all of them. If it does vent outside of the room then there isn't much you can do about it.

What kind of a.c. do you have?

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Dual Hose? I know most portable a.c.'s vent air out of the room but not all of them. If it does vent outside of the room then there isn't much you can do about it.

What kind of a.c. do you have?

A dual hose is specifically designed with 2nd hose to exhaust hot air from space easily. If you don't exhaust that hot air the room will actually heat up not cool.
The condenser produces about 15k btus/hr per a/c cooling 12k btus/hr.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

I need some help with hookin up an portable a/c thats dual hose hook up so i dont waste my co2 in my room. any body running an portable dual hose and running co2 how you hooking it up? thanks a grip late

Might be able to build box around air intakes for condenser (usually slots low on unit on 2-3 sides of unit). Then use fan and ducting to draw cool air (80F or less) into box for condenser to use. Like some guys have done for window a/c units placed indoors. Make sure fan moves 500cfm per 12k btus/hr of a/c unit.
I stress this may work if done right. Best of luck and let us know if it works.

H

haole

check out this diagram. it really just depends on the brand of portable a/c you have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom