How to i get my lower branches to grow up seeing others plants mine isnt getting anywhere

• Thread starter chavieN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chavieN

How to i get my lower branches to grow up seeing others plants mine isnt getting anywhere

C

chavieN

Cut the top off the plant while it's still early in vegetation. Topping it just above the fifth node is often recommended.

It's too late to do anything with the plant in the picture.
I tried topping with my next plant and trimmed leaves I'm very new so I pretty much need to let that one run its course?

Bilber

Bilber

View attachment 2141622
Hey chav.....I've got the answer to your question....grow a photoperiod....haha...

Seriously though....your question has been answered......

Autos and me....love hate relationship...I hate how finicky they are, they love fu#$in with me...autos won't tolerate missteps or mistakes.....photos are more lenient....

You can top plants, it wouldn't help in your case as it's probably at, or past stretch.......

The only possible solution I see is bending the main down, ssslllooowwwllllyyyy, over the course of a couple days......nice and easy....

Or let it do its thing......

Hope this helps.....

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Like people have said, once you're flowering, the plant shape isn't going to change much. One tip for future grows...over-watering (meaning watering too frequently) tends to restrict lateral branching. Water until the pot is saturated, and don't water again until it's very light.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Cut the top off the plant while it's still early in vegetation. Topping it just above the fifth node is often recommended.
Sorry. I didn't think to ask if it's an auto-flowering plant. I've only grown photo-period plants. Most folks say not to top them, but I only know that from what I've read.

S

Stickman551

I train my main stem by gently bending the top down and secure it horizontally. The highest part of the plant will receive the most energy. Doing this for a week or two should bring your other stems even with the main stem. Again as mentioned in your other replies. This must be done before flower. You'll get the hang of it. Some people top, some people LST. Especially with autos.

Top Bottom