How to make feminized seeds?

• Thread starter CF89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cracken

Cracken

trading cuttings is easier and much better for knowing what you have in a plant. i have a few friends that I trade clones with so its easy to keep a strain alive when my plate is full

R

redshift75

holy cow those photos. How much methyl jasmonate are they given em for those photos. that looks like a super pgr run for photos. if thats like a straight cycle for consumption. Holy cow. id definitely be making extras for my stock pile.

CF89

CF89

holy cow those photos. How much methyl jasmonate are they given em for those photos. that looks like a super pgr run for photos. if thats like a straight cycle for consumption. Holy cow. id definitely be making extras for my stock pile.

look em upon IG. those pics are user submitted pics from guys like you and me. look at the sugarcane that saskgrown did. a local saskatchewan guy!!

AE7421BC 99D2 4A2A 8B6E 40489C4FFBF6
0AF51CF3 A7C1 478F B730 D8BD7EB174A7
Last edited:
R

redshift75

To make it really fun id be buying some basic strains and id be crossing them with those strains... just for fun with the pollen. just take those really basic ones every place has a version of or that you see for real cheap. Dealers choice.

Jimidee

Jimidee

I'm fascinated by this strain! I've grown since '69 and I've only ever had one plant that juiced up like those pics. However I'd like to put my 2cents on this thread. I've read about the chemical change but can't speak to that never having done it. But the feminizing I have some experience with. Usually by allowing the plants to self fertilize. The problem I had was it degenerated my genetics and potency. Ruined 2 batches of seeds before I figured out that I was inbreeding them. So I'm not a big fan of this idea of using a clone of the same plant for pollen. It just so happens I've read up on this recently. What I've read basically says to get pollen from a different plant to avoid inbreeding. What they do is collect it and transfer the pollen from one to another. Good luck on your venture and hope to hear more in the future on how it goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom