How to make good quality bubble hash quickly and easily - a step by step guide

• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dab science

@Blaze from what I hear bubble taste great better than dry ice kief taste kinda similar to dry sift but with bubble you can improve the color compared to the dry sift

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Here are some up-close shots of the freshly harvested hash that I shot with my USB microscope. These are all of the 90, 73 and 45 grades. I sure do love trichromes - they are a beautiful sight to behold!
I'm so glad you did that!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I absolutely luv the fact that you are making hashish, in Canada that's what they mostly sell, in mass and Connecticut medical they do not sell hashish and I don't understand why? They do however sell kief, I'm an og, I remember the hash back in the day, red and blond Lebanese, Turkish, morrorocin, black afgani, black Nepalese, but this hash was made correctly and harvested by hand, most of it is quite hard except the black afgani as we used to call that bubblegum hash, yes I would like to get my hands on real hashish, but I smoked ice water hash not the same, at all! But if it's your thing and brings joy to your heart don't stop.

H

hawkman

I absolutely luv the fact that you are making hashish, in Canada that's what they mostly sell, in mass and Connecticut medical they do not sell hashish and I don't understand why? They do however sell kief, I'm an og, I remember the hash back in the day, red and blond Lebanese, Turkish, morrorocin, black afgani, black Nepalese, but this hash was made correctly and harvested by hand, most of it is quite hard except the black afgani as we used to call that bubblegum hash, yes I would like to get my hands on real hashish, but I smoked ice water hash not the same, at all! But if it's your thing and brings joy to your heart don't stop.
you know that you can get black afghan, nepalese and lebanese all "true" lances + many other some are females but most are regular from that country - PM me for the place to get. at present I have females black afghan and a some regulars + Nepalese. - this company has all strain you mentioned - have ordered from them - great strain = = MANY , MANY MORE TRUE PURE GENETICS

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Exactly, that's why 99 % of the time I grow indica or indica dom hybrids, these are the plants and flower they have been useing for thousands of years to make hashish the proper way, oh I have tried that icewater hashish and it's not the same, I'm definitely not saying it's bad beacuse it's not, unfortunately to make real og hashish you must have a fairly large crop and thats great for you if you live in a stste that cultivation is legal, i do not have that luxery, so i go by kief and mix it in with my weed next best thing.

Shotyoung

Shotyoung

Excellent thread Blaze, very informative. Sounds like Hawkman and Edinburgh need to make a thread of how to make old fashioned hash like they did way back when.

O

oldtimer1952

I love making bubble hash since I live in Canada I usually wait for the cold weather to make it .Never had problems with mould but I'm thinking it has something to do with the cold climate. I only use bud no trim in my bubble makes a much mor potent hash.I dry for a couple of weeks before freezing in Mason jar.

H

hawkman

Excellent thread Blaze, very informative. Sounds like Hawkman and Edinburgh need to make a thread of how to make old fashioned hash like they did way back when.

Like the Dry Ice method - much easier for me - giving what you mentioned a thought -- Peace !!

Top Bottom