How to make good quality bubble hash quickly and easily - a step by step guide

• Thread starter Blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ent

this thread is sticky icky. a mod should make it a sticky. thanks for putting in the time to throw this together.

Y

yamama

second on the sticky, really nice post mate thanks for taking the time to show your methods

K

Kennie_B

Dude that was one of the best reads I've had in a while! Thanks

S

SkyHi

Read every word, thanks. Made the time fly lol. very entertaining and informational thanks ,should be a sticky

S

supasticky

Nice thread man. I am thoroughly versed in the process of making bubble hash. Now i just need the experience lol

-Supa

true grit

true grit

Outstanding write up with pics bro!!! Very nice detailed how to!

I usually use a lot smaller set up...5g buckets/bags. What do you usually pull on that size? A good 8oz of trim in the 5g and I've been pullin around 30-35g sometimes more depending on how many buds are in there.

I usually let it dry on coffee filters and press out the excess water- might have to try this plate method... looks easy and probably damage it less off the bat too. Nice.

Blaze

Blaze

I usually use a lot smaller set up...5g buckets/bags. What do you usually pull on that size? A good 8oz of trim in the 5g and I've been pullin around 30-35g sometimes more depending on how many buds are in there.

I have never used the 5 gallons, but your extraction ratio is very similar to what I generally get. I usually pull anywhere from 40-60 grams, of which about 75% is usually full-melt, using around 1 lb. of trim.

Pulling 30+ grams out of 8 oz of shake is doing pretty darn good IMO, especially if it is of good quality.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

very nice traed man.. I add my bit ,, when you get the wet product I put in on coffee filters ( lots ) then I break it up with a card so I move it over to fresh fliters each cut up.. so I get out all the water as fast as I can and with less of a risk of getting mold.. I leave it dry for the week in a lose form like grains of sand and then I press it.. try it out man

saldiado

saldiado

yup this is my next hash run right here. Good looking out man.

M

MASSES 420KING

I make pure bubble using the dry sift method with comparable yields as to water extraction but i have been looking into gettin bags

Blaze

Blaze

I'm a big fan of good dry sift myself, but I have found the one big advantage of the bubble bags is that you can process fresh frozen (undried) material which gets the best hash IMO. It tends to come out more like an oil and have better flavor and a more cerebral high. You have to treat it a bit different than normal bubble though or you can ruin it.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
very well done

Appreciate the time and effort to do this. Been making my own for about 15 years. I'll bet pullin those 20gal bags is fun, until you can look in the bottom and smile

mal

Z

zoeronerer

goo party...... hey blaze have you ever tried crushed ice seems to get the mix colder.

also wondered if any of you out there get the water cold before adding it to the trough.
i seem to get better results in yield the colder i keep the sucker ....

Blaze

Blaze

goo party...... hey blaze have you ever tried crushed ice seems to get the mix colder.

also wondered if any of you out there get the water cold before adding it to the trough.
i seem to get better results in yield the colder i keep the sucker ....

I use crushed ice when mixing. To get the water colder at first I like the blocks because they last longer, but you are correct; the crushed will get it colder faster but it also melts faster. Colder is always better for the whole process, which is why I like doing it on cold winter nights. I have also heard of people using dry ice for this part of the process, but you have to be careful with it. Supposedly it can get it so cold the screens will become brittle and and break easily.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Loving this man. I like the spray bottle. Nice touch.

I was gonna start a thread on my way of doing bubblehash but it's all here. This was a Blaze inspired run. I used a spray bottle and some pyrex this time. Thanks homie! Hope you don't mind if i post a few picts here. I wanted to show you my batch!

I run the 5gals and here's how it goes.

DSC00498.JPG

DSC00540.JPG

DSC00544.JPG

DSC00550.JPG

DSC00553.JPG

This is one of my best yielding runs. I didn't weigh the trim prior but she put out a lil mountain trichs.

fred

Top Bottom