How To Meet Like Minded People

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Living in a non mj friendly place makes it tough, I'm sure everyone and their sister probably partake but I have different views than most people that I have met who drink or smoke.
Alot of the people curse like sailors and say rude things about women, race or religion. I would like to meet some good hearted people with kids that live nearby that won't look down on me for using natural medicine. Most church folk have been brain washed into thinking that mj is bad or evil just the same as most of society since prohibition.

you sound like my kind of peeps.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I second that local is pretty read he acts like a hard ass here but he's got a big heart and really is your local grow buddy . and Xavier isn't black just fyi
I still laugh my ass off at that. I am the whitest of white guys, but yeah...not the first time. I do love little ceasars, and everyone should cause of civil rights http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/us/mike-ilitch-rosa-parks-trnd/

Living in a non mj friendly place makes it tough, I'm sure everyone and their sister probably partake but I have different views than most people that I have met who drink or smoke.
Alot of the people curse like sailors and say rude things about women, race or religion. I would like to meet some good hearted people with kids that live nearby that won't look down on me for using natural medicine. Most church folk have been brain washed into thinking that mj is bad or evil just the same as most of society since prohibition.
That sucks bud, looking for the same thing myself. If it's an option, there are hippie montessori type schools, the other parents are a bit more my style and it is a great education experience.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

You can meet lots of really interesting people in adjacent bathroom stalls. My favorites are Chipotle's bathrooms, supermarkets, and the flea market. Happy hunting!
AirportBthroom

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Sup??? you got turned around ??Cattle drive?
go back the way you came??
Turning west at the end of your road, towards those switch-backs, I saw a lady with an orange flag. I was probably 500 yards away when she saw me, and she frantically started waving the flag as if I would miss her suburban, large flag, or larger frame of said flag waiver. I creeped closer and she told me that they were having a cattle drive, as if the hand written sign on her front end didn't read, 'Cattle Drive in Progress'. I turned around and had to head down 92 to delta, then over the mesa. I still made it door-to-door in five hours, thank goodness for unmarked police cars speeding in the express lane.

xavier7995

xavier7995

She just wanted to russle your cattle, mating season and such.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You can meet lots of really interesting people in adjacent bathroom stalls. My favorites are Chipotle's bathrooms, supermarkets, and the flea market. Happy hunting!
Oh, dude, check out Whole Foods!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Whole Paycheck. But, right now it's the only place I can get goat milk yogurt. The sheep milk is a bit... muttony. D'oh!

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

:blackalien:
I am damaged as far as making friends goes. I've been duped and stabbed in the back more than once by people who I thought were my friends. How is the best way to meet people who use cannabis, go to bars?
I'd suggest parks and campgrounds, places where people go to relax quietly, in family friendly, yet open air venues.
If you suspect another person partakes, you can just ask them if they smoke. If they don't, they will say no, or tell you what brand or flavor of cigs they prefer. If, they do, they'll smile & say "smoke what?" At this point, you smile, & respond in the slang of your choice: the good stuff, green, left handed cigarette, medical, or whatever's clever.
But, ultimately, trust is earned, and not easily among those who have been burned.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Reports from last nights card game from Linda B.
Friends so ripped on dry sift she cleaned up..
Our old rescue is a huge pain in the butt when it comes to meds, she won't readily take pills, which is understandable since she's up to about 7 per day.

I've tried super-strong caramel but she turns up her nose. I've tried expensive CBD dog treats and those work okay but there is no way to verify potency and I'm wary. Plus they're expensive. I stopped blowing smoke at animals in high school so there aren't many options left.

I licked the spoon with some of the coconut oil we made and I couldn't see straight, putting a grain-of-rice size piece of coconut oil on my finger, letting it melt, then applying it to her gums seems to have a positive affect. She has tremors in one of her back legs from a torn MCL, and the tremors completely stop after about ten minutes. She has difficulty squatting when passing solid waste due to her MCL but after the oil she doesn't seem to struggle to hold herself up, at all. She doesn't like her back legs rubbed or scratched but after some oil she'll let me use a bit as a topical. I don't think very much gets through her fur to her skin and into her blood stream but she likes the rubdown after she's medicated. I don't know why and I certainly can't ask, but she seems much more relaxed the last two days, which is surprising since her human mother is on vacation and she has severe separation anxiety. The tiny amount used is amazing and we get around the difficulty of trying to get her to swallow infused meds or pills or eating stuff that doesn't pass her smell test. Since she is terminal we are going to keep treating her with traditional meds like glucosamine and chondroitin and will continue to ensure that she is comfortable.

Top Bottom