Solved How to order seeds

• Thread starter BudBandit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BudBandit

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I cannot find a how to on ordering seeds, some links i found in threads are broken.

I have placed my first order and wanted to know the correct procedure I have also messaged mods but had no reply.

Thanks in advance

BB

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hello BudBandit once you purchase a pack of seeds you are automatically sent a message with all the required details, check your Inbox.

B

BudBandit

Thank you logic, sorry to have hassled you.

Much appreciated ;)

d420dool

d420dool

hey ummmm i didnt realize they were committed buys like that so i clicked buy now on the eskimo kush. i didnt know that was the whole deal ya kno.i cant afford them at the moment so im not going to be able to send the money, my mistake and it wont happen again i hope i didnt waste neones time or resources, thank u ps u guys at divine put together the best crosses, u guys seem to think like i do.....ne thing crossed with bubba is the shiznit

Dunge

Dunge

FYI Keep in mind, if buyer is from US you will be required to send cash to Spain via Express Mail International.
This is the same postal service envelope and label as Express Mail.
The fee is almost $40.
Apparently, the official looking cardboard envelope prevents cash harvesting by postal workers, or perhaps the kid who picks up the mail.
Cash in a regular envelope will evaporate.

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

Is there a way to know/contact Logic finally recieved the payment and is sending something back to the customer??

T

TECK

Is there a way to know/contact Logic finally recieved the payment and is sending something back to the customer??
Rest assured your order will be completed. Logic is currently very ill, last time I talked to him (when we had the site failure) he was in the hospital. You might have a bit of delay but your order is not lost or ignored.

Cuervo Porrelli

Cuervo Porrelli

is there any way for logic or whoever recieves payment, to give me a shipping copy or notice when to expect the arrival of the seeds?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I'm stuck in Asia with a bad virus
I will be back in Europe 5th October and all orders will go out ASAP

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm stuck in Asia with a bad virus
I will be back in Europe 5th October and all orders will go out ASAP

fuck that bird flu shit. sorry bro. hope you are better/gettign better at least.

Top Bottom