How to pick a male???

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
read DJ shorts male selection process, it will save u a whole lot of time.

I did already CM. Thank you for the tip. Thats where my second post came form as far as looking at the offspring.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

as of right now i have 8 males in veg.. all waiting to be used. lol .. but i am in the middle of flowering out a KC Brains Mindbender Male!! and let me tell u this thing stinks .. its turning a red color all over.. and has wicked short spacing between nodes... first this is how alot of guys i have talked to pick there males.. ok

so u plant some beans.. and ur vegging and there all lookin good.. but u have these couple that are just amazingly big .. and they smell already... and u can see trichs under the micro>> u think its a female.. and it ends up being MALE.. thats the one alot of them would use.. the one that looks like has the structure of.. and even tricks u to thinking its a female.. before it shows sex...

thats wat my mindbender male is.. its stinky.. and growing nice and green.. and no matter how little light i put on the thing.. it will not stretch... its like 2 feet tall with node spacing of an inch at max.. .and it really didnt stretch when switched to 11on 13 off.. (was told this will get u pollen alot faster) and so far its been working.. the cool part is .. i ordered this strain because the fact that a buddy of mine grew out a mindbender female year ago.. and it came out with all the leaves a bright red.. .to a purple hue.. and man the bud was the crystalliest stickiest and best high i ever had.. and for 20 bucks a 10 pack ... i mite as well try it././ im in the middle of trying to breed a Entire Winter Grow for my Outdoor Grow This comin year.. i found the spot of all spots.. and its so hard to get to that its almost not worth it.. but wen u find something this hidden and hard to see from anywere and hard to get to .. it can turn into a beautiful thing.

i also have a Mango Male.. A Hash Plant Haze Male.. and a Kc33 x Kc36 male... and i already made.. Magic Bud (male) x Special K (OG Kush x NL) ..
Magic Bud (male) x Osiris ( WW x Ak47) ... Magic Bud (male) x Mekong High.. and lastly Magic Bud (male) x White Widow.. .. those are my reg beans i hope to find the next male in .. the fem beans i made are.. Mango x the Purps(forced hermi) Gforce x The Purps and a cross a friend made between sweet tooth .. blueberry and g force.. x the purps.. lol ... i am in the middle of testing out the fem seeds.. the reg seeds wil be next.. i am looking for a couple testers for some of the MAgic bud seeds i made. but i am not to trusting of websites. lol

Top Bottom