How to Purple a Querkel

• Thread starter stardust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stardust

Hey Farmersss..:rasta:do you know what the best way (through nutes/temp/ph?) to turn your querkels or any purpling plant purple??? im on week 2 of their flowering cycle but want to get ready for the final stages... thanksss:character0103:

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Stardust, I am running Querkle as well, this is my 2nd time running it, and I found cool night temps(around 65) and a good healthy flush will realy help.

J

Jalisco Kid

a little indigo goes a long ways...lol
Try to hit 60* lights out the last 10 days.
I have yet to try this but I have no problems is passing along myths, a friend told me he drops his water down to 55* the last 5 days which is supposed to turn purp quickly.Cheaper to do then an ac.
I do know of fools who use food coloring. Anything for a buck. JK

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Food coloring?? Holy shit, wouldn't that foul up the tast of the dank??

0sWizZle

flush with water thats 50 degrees F ...the last 7 days and your plant will purp like crazy

J

Jalisco Kid

Thus the term fools, but no it does not miss with the flavor. But it is like playing with silicon rather then whats real. 30 years ago I put purple food coloring and peppermint oil in some girls with a bet with my brother. It did make purple hairs and taste like menthol. But if it's not real why go there, That is something that AN did I never understood, putting sandalwood oil,cranberry and grape juice so that all the strains smell and taste the same. JK

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree 100%. I would have never dreamed of doing that, but I would rather it be natural as well. I love variety, I would hate to have my dank all be the same.

B

bicycle racer

cold temps as an example i have a larry og/pre 98 bubba fem hybrid i made finishing up the strains involved dont always purple its been cool lately though during flush and some purple is showing. imo cool temps are the greatest factor.

purpleberry

purpleberry

This querkle probally never saw under 80 degrees. Cant wait to see what it does when i flush with cold water next time around.

Purplequeen 032

20north

i just put a 6inch fan on high where i want purple buds and then part of my plant will litteraly be PURPLE! i can see using cold water would do the same

L

Lost

Sweet, Ima try the cold water thing.. I think 50 should work, no?

S

stardust

I will do the ice water thing fershure!!! Thank you farmersss!!!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Two ways 60 deg at night or 50 deg water I have seen both done ...I also have heard of people putting dry ice around the pots the last 3 to 5 days ...

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

All kids of ways..One is BUD xl from H&G nutes.....it makes plants purple on nugs that never turn purple during flush.

You can flush really well starting atleast 2 weeks before chop and you can Use cold nights/temps:bow

Or you can combine all fora great finish:icon_animal26:

S

stardust

Hi farmers, my querkel garden got jacked.in fact everything is gone,lights, computers, ballasts, sucked. oh well. tried to stay positive. its the first time im back since october...got pretty spooked. but now im calm and have the green thumb bug.im happy to get in the research side of things. what did i miss??? lol

Top Bottom