How To Put A Big Girl Into Flower In The Middle Of Summer?

• Thread starter Leebone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Leebone

Hi
So i have a little problem..i started this plant at another property that was only getting about 6 good hrs of direct sunlight. The plant was growing very big and fast even there and was a good size when i moved to this new property.
She started to go into flower just before i moved but just pistols.
The position i have her in now gives her about 11 hrs of direct sunlight at this time of the year..she's loving it and taken off something chronic! Shes now taller than me and still vegging from everywhere.
She's getting a little to large and is going to be a big ass head poking over the fences if it gets much taller.
How am i going to put her into flower?
Will just less direct sunlight do it?

How to put a big girl into flower in the middle of summer
L

Leebone

She's a bit big to cover, but that's what I would do. I'd build a cage around her and put a tarp over, to force her into 12hrs dark.
It's a little hard to maintain proper times with something like that as i work everyday and with the temps and humidity here at the moment its a recipe for disaster with to much most moisture being traped in there

L

Leebone

Is that two plants in one pot?
Yes there is a smaller one in front that was in full flower before i moved and has now gone back to veg.
There was originally 5 one havested very small but sticky bubs other three died and the big one just showed signs of being a big plant from the start

Top Bottom