How to roll a blunt

• Thread starter Midnightgardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sativaindica

si BUENO

man Kids was a cool movie, and i totally used this scene too. But now, i prefer to take away some of the sheets to paper. I try to use only the outside layer, and gotta peel the shit off at the roach end. its like str8 up cancer paper.

hmmm, funny that as i sit here with vanilla, chocolate and strawberry phillies...

EDIT:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikzFqtNoHoA[/youtube]

E

edelephant

ive been smoking blunts ever since ive been smoking herb, 13 years. I dont like the new flavored ones they come out with. Definitely got to take out either the outside or inside wrapper and the filter paper they put at the end. I think Ive tried damn near everything cheap cigar they sell at gasoline stations.

Im still in heaven with a pack of garcia vegas and a bag of bubba kush!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah, my mate went to cuba and came back with a whole heap of leafs. I just cut them to shape, rolled and toked. Dam that was some strong ass baccy!

E

edelephant

they use to sell whole tobacco leafs in these resealed gold bags, we would just buy boxes of em and cut em to shape. they were a little too moist though, once rolled, i let em sit overnight, perfect in time for your morning session :smoke

O

ojd

philie sweets were my choice or plainj phillies
i used to be so buzzed id be kinda triping(and ive done plenty of good acid to know the diference)
id go whole days in the dam with just rolling blunts 5g a time and smoke loads of them my mates couldnt even toke them they were to much
then they stop selling them in amsterdam bastards
they sell them in my town but they are tasking the piss with the price i think it was £15 for 5 or more:shake
now they are only for special ocasions at that price anyway

if any of you guys in the states could get me a box or something id be very greatfull

F

FastForward

or Swisher Sweets.....for girls like me who like extra sugar on our papers :)

Top Bottom