How to select a male for breeding

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
luke my gsd x labrador swim deeper into the ocean than i do good on you.
only thing most sa peeps know of great lakes it the suposed aliens flying around looking for a water source on their mission the do who know what on earth. for the record imo we are alone, just makes us more special that way lol
Nah we’re a speck in the infinite universe, either way you look at it god or evolution we know that there as planets out there trillions of them, when we think of evolution of plants and animals and the universe itself it’s crazy to think what 30 generations from now will be doing to sustain life… or growing to smoke some space weed 🙃

Bud reference, it’s like finding a single trichrome on the floor of… let’s say 20 basketball courts.. while there’s a 40mph wind 😂

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Bud reference, it’s like finding a single trichrome on the floor of… let’s say 20 basketball courts.. while there’s a 40mph wind 😂
a heroine addict will find it ive seen one searching the ground for something before was hilarious not that his life is fckd up you know just funny watching someone do something so stupid for hours

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

or growing to smoke some space weed 🙃
will be smoking some in a few months
seeds are in the soil

Bushbandit

Bushbandit

Anyone have a specific brand of colloidal silver they use?

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Is there anything some brands use in it that I should look out for or any particular strength?

I can’t find that particular brand anywhere even on google lol I was gunna look at the contents and use that as a guide when picking one lol
the one that we used says 18ppm
''Each 15 ml of liquid contains ionic silver 18 mcg/m''

Top Bottom