How to Speed up Flowering Stage

• Thread starter greenisgod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenisgod

I have a few autoflowering plants growing outdoors and they are weeks into the flowering stage... one was actually ready and harvested yesterday. The others are a bit behind.

I will be going away in a few weeks and wanted to harvest before I leave.

Are there any actions I can take to help expedite the flowering stage so they are ready to harvest sooner?

Water significantly less?
Trim big leaves?
Anything?

Thanks!

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Be honest no

logic says Trimming the leaf’s at this point will probably prolong the end harvest as will withholding water as it will stress the plant.

I heard of trying less light ie more dark hours however I would call it bro science as I’ve just done that with a auto for a different reason ( I ran outa room in my veg tent & put it under 12/12 in my flowering tent ) and it made no difference really bar maybe less on it.

Truthfully If there was we’d all be doing it half the time 🙂

H

hawkman

If you want to shorten your flower time do this : do a 24hr dark time - then go back to your 18/6 or what you were flower at (this works - have shorten 100% sativa's using this for 100% sativa strains - veg at 12/12 then put plant in a 24hr dark time before you flip to flower (ref: Dr> GreenThumbs "Panama Red" ) hope this helps

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
If you want to shorten your flower time do this : do a 24hr dark time - then go back to your 18/6 or what you were flower at (this works - have shorten 100% sativa's using this for 100% sativa strains - veg at 12/12 then put plant in a 24hr dark time before you flip to flower (ref: Dr> GreenThumbs "Panama Red" ) hope this
it’s outdoors anyways..

Latest posts

Top Bottom