How to stabilize my humidity

• Thread starter Gadaffi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gadaffi

I have a 5x5 tent with a portable ac 12000 btu when I put it on even if I increase my temperature it lowers my temps to around 72 and my humidity drops to 43 even lower now I have a Vivosun 6l humidifier in the tent when I increase my rh my humidity doesn’t increase to 65 what should I do

How to stabilize my humidity
N

Natep

Ac will natural lower humidity. Might be better to put a in your lung room. Or add a humidifier in the lung room that way when the fan kicks on it will draw in cool or moist air.

G

Gadaffi

Ac will natural lower humidity. Might be better to put a in your lung room. Or add a humidifier in the lung room that way when the fan kicks on it will draw in cool or moist air.
While that might be the solution to the problem where I’m from it isn’t cost effective to attempt that

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I have a 5x5 tent with a portable ac 12000 btu when I put it on even if I increase my temperature it lowers my temps to around 72 and my humidity drops to 43 even lower now I have a Vivosun 6l humidifier in the tent when I increase my rh my humidity doesn’t increase to 65 what should I do
It's best not to have devices working against each other. That, for example, would be to have a heater and an AC both running at the same time.

What would happen if you turned off the AC? Would it get too hot?

Humidity at 65 might be too high. Mine is set to 57% because my plants are young. I'll lower it to 53% when they're older. Here's what mine looks like.

G

Gadaffi

It's best not to have devices working against each other. That, for example, would be to have a heater and an AC both running at the same time.

What would happen if you turned off the AC? Would it get too hot?

Humidity at 65 might be too high. Mine is set to 57% because my plants are young. I'll lower it to 53% when they're older. Here's what mine looks like.

View attachment 2111919
I’m from the Caribbean so weather’s always nice so I’m trying to raise my humidity to match my vpd chart if I turn off the ac temps get to 30 degrees Celsius

Latest posts

Top Bottom