How To Start Growing For A Beginner Inside, & Affordable From Scratch?

• Thread starter JakeNBake
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JakeNBake

JakeNBake

ahh gotcha.outdoor cant really be done were i am so im no outdoor expert but i think you could be cutting it abit fine if u live in the northern hemisphere as i was under the impression shit would be startin to flower just now.i could be wrong though.i think it may depend were u are.you should look into that if u haven't already.

Im not trying too grow outside, I don't need to attract attention lol. But I live in NJ I not sure how well it could grow outside tho?

JakeNBake

JakeNBake

Get fabric smart pots. 3 gallon if you go with a smaller tent. Prevents root rot and gets oxygen to the roots. I highly recommend these. You can get a pack of 5 for $10 on Amazon.

Thanks for letting me know. I think a lot of these items & equipment are on amazon is there any special websites for specifically growing weed?

MissBotany

MissBotany

Growweedeasy.com is a good starting point but don’t let that be your only resource. It gives you a good introductory and covers the basics of all topics from set up to harvest to plant problems. There are some useful FAQs on here too. I’ve learned a lot through the forum topics on this site using the search forums options.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Also, you’ll find the most current info on lighting through this website. Growweedeasy is actually kind of dated when it comes to your lighting options. That is my one regret. Wish I read through the forums on this site before I bought my lights. I would have bought completely different LEDs if I was more informed...

JakeNBake

JakeNBake

Also, you’ll find the most current info on lighting through this website. Growweedeasy is actually kind of dated when it comes to your lighting options. That is my one regret. Wish I read through the forums on this site before I bought my lights. I would have bought completely different LEDs if I was more informed...

Thanks, ill give it a look & try to see what I can afford lol & whats a good fit for my room.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I would like to grow outside since its easier I meant, sorry for the confusion,.
yeah I'm totally confused mate.u clearly say here u want to grow outside yet the heading says inside ?
sorry bro I'm to stoned.

JakeNBake

JakeNBake

yeah I'm totally confused mate.u clearly say here u want to grow outside yet the heading says inside ?
sorry bro I'm to stoned.

No inside lol only I was just saying I wish I could grow outside lol

Leew421

Leew421

It's never a question on if you can grow. It's the quality you want to grow and at what level that is the biggest investment. In order to grow quality it takes lots of time, money, patience and thirst. Growing is like a puppy with diarrhea. I would not advise doing it in an appartment. If you want to grow the best in your city, be prepared to invest everything.

JakeNBake

JakeNBake

It's never a question on if you can grow. It's the quality you want to grow and at what level that is the biggest investment. In order to grow quality it takes lots of time, money, patience and thirst. Growing is like a puppy with diarrhea. I would not advise doing it in an appartment. If you want to grow the best in your city, be prepared to invest everything.

Thats a good way to put it, I figured it would be a lot of money to grow really good bud but im sure may 1st time won't be too crazy anyways. I smoke medical cannabis and I can say its better than all the other kinds I smoked in my life, pretty sure the dispensary's have a lab lol.

Top Bottom