How to support plants?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Best way to trelis or support outside branches. Friend has a few outdoor plants. Two main stalks were staked and tied up on each one when put outside. Yet nothing else was done to them. How can the rest of the branches be supported at this point?

One had stakes placed around the bed and two sides have a string trellis ziptied to it while the other two sides just have some hemp twine tied from one pole to another, but it doesnt look like it will do much?

How to support plants
How to support plants 2
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I use 4 stakes around plants then use green hemp twine to encircle the plant at 3-5 layers of twine. This allows you to spread plant open and support branches at different heights. I use twist ties to pull stems to strings and stakes. When buds are big and heavy I make sure the stems are attached to the stakes for maximum support.

0599F967 E2A9 4D3C B3FD 6CD90A461D28
Belgos

Belgos

I use 4 stakes around plants then use green hemp twine to encircle the plant at 3-5 layers of twine. This allows you to spread plant open and support branches at different heights. I use twist ties to pull stems to strings and stakes. When buds are big and heavy I make sure the stems are attached to the stakes for maximum support.
Great idea. Love it.

Top Bottom