How to transfer pictures from phone to computer to sites

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

have taken mnay pictures over time. but don't know how to post them !!!!! . I have a Andriod - here is what I know how to do - just take a picture !! - how do I transfere to computer so I can post to site - all help welcome !

E9noxis

E9noxis

You can post pictures from your phone

Or use Google photos to store everything and sign in on your computer and they'll all be there waiting

steamroller

steamroller

I am low tech and connect my phone to computer and download to my photos.
Then when you hit where it says upload photos here for a post it takes you to your photos on the device you are using and you can choose from them .

E9noxis

E9noxis

I am low tech and connect my phone to computer and download to my photos.
Then when you hit where it says upload photos here for a post it takes you to your photos on the device you are using and you can choose from them .
To add to this, hold your first selection so you can select multiple. If you only tap it, it only loads that one.

H

hawkman

don't I have to connect my phone to computer ? and then from computer to fourm site ? Mean I dont' now S!@# about this stuff - I'm 7 decades old + (I'm not a bad a Joe Biden tho I can still make sense . poor Joe or even more so the American's whio have to put up with is lack of memory and disability of his mind (wonder who is really running the United States)

steamroller

steamroller

I use a wire to connect my phone to computer[ I know many are laughing and saying welcome to AOL !] .
I am always on computer as phones really suck .When I hit Upload photos it always goes directly to my photos on computer without any help from me .

E9noxis

E9noxis

Seriously though. If you have an android phone, just use Google photos. It sends all your pictures to an online storage automatically every time you open the app.

If you open Google photos on your computer, sign in with the same info, all your phone pictures will be there.

Plugging my phone into my computer does nothing for me but charges it.

H

hawkman

I use a wire to connect my phone to computer[ I know many are laughing and saying welcome to AOL !] .
I am always on computer as phones really suck .When I hit Upload photos it always goes directly to my photos on computer without any help from me .
know what you mean - on computer a lot more than phone - I'm not "tied" to my phone like others are

H

hawkman

Thanks all for your help - hopefuly I'll have some pictures for "bud" of the month club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steamroller

steamroller

Hope to see pics from you soon .
It is the same for my videos .
I shoot them on phone and load to same photos on my computer .

Top Bottom