How To Transport 2-4 Foot Plants Befor They Flower

• Thread starter Kilok9t9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCMORE

THCMORE

When I first moved to Denver I started 20 plants in my hotel room.lol
Ended up having to make like 8 trips in my car.Transplanted them in the park off Kipling and 44th lol.
I'm a pro at growing under people's noses I use to go check them and people would be fishing 10 feet away from a plant and have no clue.
Out of those 20 lost 2 that year.
Point is do what you have to do.Fence not tall enough?you can use topping,bending,tieing techs.hell you could dig 4 foot holes and put your pots down in them.
Get er done homie no matter what it takes.get creative.destroying them is the easy way out lol

Lovelylisa

Lovelylisa

Maybe put them in trash cans and move them 1 or two at a time? The plants are pretty resilient and as long as roots don't get messed up theyll be fine. A friend recently delivered me three 6 footers in the back seat of a Prius. Tied the foliage like a Christmas tree and laid them down sideways. They're now 8' and growing daily.
My vote goes for uhaul if you don't want them in your suv. You can get a van for 20$ a day. Make sure you wedge them in so they don't move though. What you don't want is for them to fall over and roll around. Sweep it out before returning. I've fit 60 1 gallon girls in the van with room to spare and drove them 200 miles back to my farm. I've also fit 50 six foot 20 gallon smart pots in the back a 26 foot uhaul and drove them almost as far. And from the looks of your plants, 2 trips in a suv would probably do it. Water them before you move them. Black plastic bags over the top like mentioned above. Keep the a/c on but no big deal if you don't have a/c. A long hot drive will stress them but they'll be fine if unless it's like 120+ degrees inside. Darkness in a bag for a couple hours won't make them flower. It's the amount of uninterrupted darkness that makes them flower, not how many consecutive hours of light. All in all, it's not much to worry about. Make sure your tail lights and brake lights work. Obey all traffic laws. the plants will make it as long as you do.
Yes they will make it as long as you do. I sell clones I have zero traffic at my home. Therefore I do a lot of driving. Leagel car all lights work.obey all laws you'll be fine. Oh I don't sell pot I. sell plants.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I am doing my first grow in my backyard they now have grown quite tall they are about 2-4 feet tall. I need to transport them threw one side of town to the other end "the outskirts" where I have a few others that haven't been touched and have had no pest problems and good lighting so I know the area is good cause I'v been testing it with 4 plants for a month or so.... now I want to move about 10 more to that location how should I move that many plants with as little stress possible??? I do own "an suv" like vehicle but I could probably fit 3-4 max in it with seats removed.. so that's out of the question I don't have a hitch and don't want to spend the 100-300$ on installing one so I thought maby renting a small uhaul any other ideas??? I am moving these cause my neighbors have children and have family over and I don't need them stolen or any other unwanted issues we all know that not everybody understands the things we do and so people tend to over react over the littlest situations.!! so my motto is "outa sight outa mind" and "karma is a b1tch" meaning do what you need to on your own and tell no body to have as little issues as possible even if your doing things completely legal ...
Rent a transit van and buy some huge boxes.i had to do that and it worked a treat.no stress

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A friend recently delivered me three 6 footers in the back seat of a Prius. Tied the foliage like a Christmas tree and laid them down sideways. They're now 8' and growing daily.
That's how I've picked up large plants. The pots were bagged, then the plants were bagged, laid down on their sides in the trunk.
Put them in the car and roll. I had 65 1 gallons in my focus. That car was the shit. I. Put them in my toy hauler and put the blinds down. I used a horse trailer once also
My mother is Puerto Rican and I LOVE making her say the word "focus."

Top Bottom