How to use bud boosters...

• Thread starter Disco Duck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Disco Duck

I am on my fourth grow. I switched to a more simple and basic mix this time and it is working much better than what I had been using. I created my own "frankenmix" so I have to kind of work out my own schedule.

Do any really experience growers have advice for how I should use Hammerhead and MOAB? I know the 2.5ml and 1tsp per 5 gallon thing, I mean the scheduling.
I am using a simple mix, pouring less than half the number of products into the res as I used too and it is working very well.

Aquaflakes A+B
Dripclean
Dutch Master Gold
Botanicare CalMag+
Botanicare Silica Blast

Hammerhead
MOAB

Should I use MOAB in week 1 to "kick start" flowering?

When should I start Hammerhead? Week 1? Week 2? Week 5?

I was thinking of using just MOAB week 1, then Hammerhead 2-6, then HH/MOAB 7-8, flush week 9. Would that be good? By the H&G schedule I wouldn't even start HH until week 5, but that just seems wrong.

K

kushsmoker30

give a lil Moab around day 3 -6 if ur plants r big enough, it'll put em into flower mode fast u c hairs burst out the next day or so. if girls r small then hold out Moab cuz u can use the streach.

H&G don't use flower adds till later then most so u can get some size on ur girls wich is supposed to give u a bigger better harvest, around day 21 on a 8 weeker they recommend BUD XL to set it off.

GTD says day 8 is good for HH at 5 ML/gal with normal nute does, cut base nutes in half n HH down to 2.5 during moab finishing last 2-3 weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom