How To Use Florakleen

• Thread starter boston toker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
boston toker

boston toker

Im confused as hell right now. I bought some florakleen but not sure thecorrect way to use it. Im in soil by the way. When i add it to the water to flush do i ph it or just run it thru till i have runoff. I know its ph is very high and i dont want to do harm after all the time and effort ive put in. Im nearing the end of my 75 day flower and want it right. Anyone please help do i ph it do i flush after useing it the same day i add do i flush or what the hell do i do and how

B

B1GWYRM

Im confused as hell right now. I bought some florakleen but not sure thecorrect way to use it. Im in soil by the way. When i add it to the water to flush do i ph it or just run it thru till i have runoff. I know its ph is very high and i dont want to do harm after all the time and effort ive put in. Im nearing the end of my 75 day flower and want it right. Anyone please help do i ph it do i flush after useing it the same day i add do i flush or what the hell do i do and how
@boston toker
Hello!
First question id like to ask is why are you thinking you would need to flush plants grown in soil. Second question is have you been feeding synthetics that you are now seeking to flush out of the medium ? I'm assuming that's not the case because you expressed concern with the florakleens ph damaging your soil microherd...and that is a correct assumption.
My rec is to return the florakleen and just use straight water for the final waterings.Soil doesn't need to be flushed when using organic microorganisms in the soil to feed the plants...ive been growing in living organic soil and now I'm onto no till and there's never been an issue

boston toker

boston toker

Unfortunitly it is synthetic from what im told. Its floranova koolbloom and a few others. Ive been feeding the heck out of these plants like 1900ppm.im only at week 5 so i just want as much knowledge as possible as the chop date comes. Ive started cutting back a bit on the nutes but heard this florakleen works good and pretty fast

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Lol throw out in the trash, jkjk but I don't use a flushing agent. Just lowered nutes the last week and water till the leaves start changing and I can't tell the diff. Perfect ash and taste. I've tried final flush and florakleen.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Depends on what your trics look like, I like to harvest with a few milky still on there. So when I see like 25% Amber and 75% milky I start to lower for about a week. And then strait water till leaves start to fade a bit. Usually by that point my trics are about opposite of those percentages. And it's time to come down.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Now I'm in dwc, and never grown soil so Idk if what I do completely crosses over to what your doing. And this flush subject is highly debatable. The heavier you've been feeding the more she needs flush.

boston toker

boston toker

My tichs are still all milky and clear. Im growing ackapolco gold. I was thinking of switching over to dwc. I was giving 2 bubble buckets but have no idea what or how to start. Ive been reading its a 70 + day flower. So i was gonna start flush at day 60ish. Ive been hitting them with uvb light a few hours a day and the triche growth is going crazy. But not any amber yet in week 5 now. So when i start seeing 25% amber u think i should start the flush. The next few weeks im gona start lowering my nutes then.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

My tichs are still all milky and clear. Im growing ackapolco gold. I was thinking of switching over to dwc. I was giving 2 bubble buckets but have no idea what or how to start. Ive been reading its a 70 + day flower. So i was gonna start flush at day 60ish. Ive been hitting them with uvb light a few hours a day and the triche growth is going crazy. But not any amber yet in week 5 now. So when i start seeing 25% amber u think i should start the flush. The next few weeks im gona start lowering my nutes then.
You can't go by what the company says on time. That is just approximate, just watch your trics start when you get more amber and few clear .
As far as dwc it's not as hard as people make it to be. Just keep res temp down watch ph and use hydroguard to keep roots happy. Other then that it's really the same except bigger and faster.

boston toker

boston toker

What medium do u like best also. I have some rockwool just have no clue

boston toker

boston toker

Like i said i dont even know where to begin. I also was giveing a clone bucket but also no clue

Top Bottom