How Was Your Year And What Are Your Dreams For Next Year???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Why would anybody "like" my post, ArcticOrange I'm looking at you.

Life can be torture. I strive to be a moral person who helps others and am a very deep thinker, I read and am aware of the world we live in and how fucked it is.

I go to the mall to do some work as part of my job, I see girls everywhere with guys who look like total pussies, trend following hipster fags. I wonder how people meet. How do you talk to someone? They don't give a shit about the world around them. I guess when you care, the people who don't really stick out.

Sounds like your life sucks because you spend the majority of your time idolizing other people. Looking at their girls, and calling them horribly offensive names. Your a looser, grow up and become a man. Only then will 2016 be better. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Why's everyone filling cm's post with negativity?
Happy Holiday @chickenman

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sounds like your life sucks because you spend the majority of your time idolizing other people. Looking at their girls, and calling them horribly offensive names. Your a looser, grow up and become a man. Only then will 2016 be better. Good luck and Merry Christmas.
Good one Bdog!
This year I hope to continue getting $3500 a lb. it's nice paying bills on time must say.:smoking:

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

First and foremost my prayers go out to all of you that are struggling or having a bad year, sincerely hope for brighter 2016 for all. I have had some ups and downs but I have been very blessed this year and am very thankful to the big eye in the sky for all the help. In 2016 I hope to be instrumental in building my dream work scenario,putting in applications for two different commercial grows in Oregon and really want to help the people of Oregon see the beauty in light depravation while simultaneously taking a nice section of my canopy for r and d in finding new strains to help the medicinial community. Here's to a bountiful 2016 harvest and a healthy year to all!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

This last year was full of awsome stuff. Im becomming more and more like a person without msa caused by acute phenol poisening from p2p going through my hands.. woot. I gotta tell you , life couldnt be better for me ! my muscles are awaking more and more . woot. Man , i did stuff like swim and jump off into lake and play baseball with my grandson for the first time in his 14 years old life. He only ever new me as saverly sick and homebound. Whats funny is my whole life had ulnaropathies and couldnt throw a ball or play tennis but now at 55 i can . Fuck me running lol. I used to have to hide from sun rays winter or summer. lol. Couldnt handle above 70 1 degrees and humindity would sufficate me. HealING TAKE A LONG TIME , bFRING IT ! LOL. This year im looking at more of the same. I will be doing alot of home inprovement. I muts be the luckiest guy i know. I was sick dying wiht almost 100k in bills. I started paying attention to whats up in the world and came out on top bigtime. instead of breaking guitars i buy them now. Nice to touch again ! Nice to mentally feel too ! I went dept free and bought house for cheap. Im not perfect but i am me again. Full of happy go lucky joy.......I give you all my excess , my pot boils over .....................

ps , My heart goes out top yoiuuu chickenman , You know , i was once like you as far as drinkin. Its been since 11-22-92 since i did hard drugs and liquer. i had 4 drunk driving by the time i was 21. lol. I know how i was played my whole life and im much stronger than the addiction i once had. KLnowlage is power. Sure mad it saverly easy for me and wife to stop smoking too. Smoked since 9 years old 8 to ten cartons a month. over 4 packs a day for 4 decades .Just put them down , not one side effect or craving or shit ,lol. i am a healed alchohalic ! some qwould say 'in propaganda t.v. psch ;land " once a herion addict always a herion addict ". i call bullshit . Its all in how you view things. dont put yourself throught stuff you dont need to go through. Except the healing of your soul.............I get so tired of others telling me how im supoosed to feel. So i unplugged my t...v. and gained knowlage.Im no longer Pavlovs dog!
I raise my atmospheric water generator made glasss of water to you brother . From what i see frrrrom you, you have much beauty and thriving life around you. Heres to you brother !

Last edited:
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
As proof that most 20 something versions of a person would kick the ass of the 30 something year old version, my goal for this year and all following is to be the best husband I can be. Also I'll try to be a little less self critical, and practice better time management

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

That reminds me , i need to less self critical too . My only downfall is memory stuff. Makes it hard to do stuff. It makes it to easy to call myself an idiot when i forget what im doing. Its all just part of healing i guess. I laugh alot more though about it now .lol. im no longer violent about it.! SEams some stuff is taking in baby steps , others ya just gotta cut off at the nub. I rather use the word " Do " than "try ".
2016%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
Top Bottom