How will Breaking Bad end?

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Oh man I am so stoked for the last 8 episodes of Breaking Bad. Only 3 weeks left! So what do you guys think will happen? Who will be left standing? I would be willing to bet that Hank, Skylar, Jesse and Saul Goodman survive it. Walt, Todd, and one of the kids will die. . . Either Walt Jr. or god forbid the baby. Who will kill Walt? It's possible Hank will take him down in a confrontation, also possible Todd might do it and even not out of the question that Jesse might do it himself.

If you saw the teaser clips they are showing on AMC Hank is hell bent on getting somewhere, in a hurry and he looks all kinds of pissed off. That guy is a good actor, you can see he is more angry than he has ever been and is on a mission and the engine is revving like he is going 100mph.

Do you think the cartel is going to make an appearance, maybe against Declan and the Arizona crew that Walt is working with now? All involved are saying it is going to be so intense that each episode is going to be action packed. I really want to see how Saul Goodman weasels his way to safety, with a massive bag of cash. And speaking of cash, what will happen to Walt's pile of money in the storage unit? Maybe the feds will seize it, or Skylar in another fit of her famous bitch rage sets it on fire. Or Jesse finds out about it and takes it or maybe Declan takes it. So many questions to answer, I can see how this is going to be the most intense TV series ending in history!

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Me to Fractal, I love shows that actually end. It has to end with Jesse and Walt.

Maybe its the inner LOST fan in me, but I'm waiting on the spin-off starring the watered down blue methylene coming from China.

germinator

germinator

Cant wait..
Hmmmmm.....walter jr. takes over the business maybe, after mom squeals..

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

^^^ And Cooks This ;)

542256 470648356366467 42299992 n

and the show ends with Every Tweaker in the U.S. "Spun" to the Max... LOL

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Hell Yeah... Bakin' Balls Bro... Gonna Rebuild America in 26 Weeks :woot:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Walter is going fuckin crazy.. You cant help but feel a little sorry for him though cause he is a smart guy but everyone he messes with fucks something up. Fuckin tweakers.

darkmatter

darkmatter

im glad its over, however it goes down is good with me.todd was a good aspect to the show when he was cast, the people were like wtf but damn hes a cold hearted mofo.the gus story line was my favorite part but hell its all good.BB is just about my favorite thing ive ever watched period.i do want to and somewhat expect to see a wee bit more cooking even if its a quick time lapse,jesse is still at it seems.i think jesse lives walt dies naw they both die,hell i dont know, cant wait.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Hell of A Ride... Walt don't Fuck around, Blew up Gus, killed the Gang Bangers for Jesse, And Mike??? He's going down like A Cowboy from Hell, Guns Blazin' Don't Fuck with "Heisenberg" :cigar:

darkmatter

darkmatter

i was looking around and saw that theres gonna be a spanish remake/version of bb,fuck it, ill watch it.And saul is getting a show thats a prequel to bb same writers, i guess it goes on and on after all.

fractal

fractal

The ending feels a *bit* rushed, ideally I would want 2 final episodes to end up from where the story is at now. A whole lot has got to happen in the last episode to wrap it up satisfactorily but I have no doubt Gilligan will do it right. However if you look at it like Walt's life completely falling apart all at once, and everybody dying as this story climaxes a rushed ending does make some sense. Like it has all built up to this and now it is all coming down at once. There will never be another show like BB, this is pretty much Shakespeare for the 21st century as far as storytelling goes.

darkmatter

darkmatter

i think a few years back because of contract problems and amc not wanting to pay up they had to hit the gas.they even looked at switching networks but vince said it was a 5 season show. i would of liked a little more. i read they spent 3 mill a episode first season.somebody should have smacked somepeople around a made them give the show all it needed sony amc maybe even the actors somebody fucked up.all that waiting between seasons ive been strung out on this show its a welocome releif for me but still

ftwendy

ftwendy

Walt's expiration was poetic: a gut shot from his own weapon. The very essence of bushido.

From wikipedia: In the world of the warrior, seppuku was a deed of bravery that was admirable in a samurai who knew he was defeated, disgraced, or mortally wounded. It meant that he could end his days with his transgressions wiped away and with his reputation not merely intact but actually enhanced. The cutting of the abdomen released the samurai’s spirit in the most dramatic fashion, but it was an extremely painful and unpleasant way to die, and sometimes the samurai who was performing the act asked a loyal comrade to cut off his head at the moment of agony.

Tight, tight, tight............ :)

true grit

true grit

It wasn't bad ending, but as someone said earlier- think it was a bit rushed. Last several episodes were ehh. Kinda not on the scale of climactic that many of the other seasons ended.

On same note, not sure if anyone watches Dexter but they rushed that shit too. Kinda expected more outta those two shows.

Top Bottom