how would I make this?? (e cig users please read)

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

How would i make this e cig users please read

I quit smoking 20 something days ago using a volt ecig and Im fuckin loving it! Im not coughing all day and wheezing even tho I vape way more than I smoked and its only gonna cost me like 20-30 bucks a month now instead of >120$

anyway I instantly started thinking about how I could make something like this , then I happened to stumble upon this ad the other day and I HAVE to have this stuff but Im not paying what this guy wants, no way

any help, suggestions, personal exp, etc would be greatly appreciated

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
glycerin is what they use in ecig fluid o_O

420Gator

420Gator

yea either pg or vg but Im thinking they may use something weaker for this....dont think theyll tell me but Im gonna email em anyway:cool:

420Gator

420Gator

btw Im not endorsing these guys lol I think some of their selling points are flat out lies and it costs a little too much:(

squiggly

squiggly

I just got my ProVari in today (also kicking the cancer sticks). I'll get back to you on this.

I promise to solve this question (as there is no option for me to legally buy any product like this I MUST formulate one on my own).

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
Checked out the link, seems they say they put 70% pure wax in their product. I guess the thc juice is referring to glycerin tincture. I'm not really sure what they are using. You can use glycerin in e-cigs, but just make sure it hasn't been made with lecithin. I use lecithin in my edibles, it makes bioavailability better, seemingly making the meds more potent, though they aren't. Smoking lecithin is not cool. Gator, if you're trying to make tincture, make sure you use food grade, I use NOW solutions food grade vegetable glycerin. Badkittysmiles has a fantastic method for making tincture, unfortunately, after the upgrade to the farm, her edible posts seemed to be lost or I can't find em. She's got it on other sites though.

K

kuz

I use the persei vape for the oil. Batteries are dead and I'm out of oil so havent used it for a while. When it worked it worked great, the thing is a little quirky, probably will waste a little oil trying to figure out how to use it. And its easy to burn up carts if you hold the button too long depending on which cart/battery combo your using.
Quick wash with everclear to make the oil. Made dry ice hash out of the last bag of trim and that was so simple, I may not be making more oil. What do they charge for the oil?

420Gator

420Gator

I just got my ProVari in today (also kicking the cancer sticks). I'll get back to you on this.

I promise to solve this question (as there is no option for me to legally buy any product like this I MUST formulate one on my own).

that's a serious battery lol how are you liking it so far? Im so glad I decided to start vaping just awesome compared to smoking in every aspect

squiggly

squiggly

that's a serious battery lol how are you liking it so far? Im so glad I decided to start vaping just awesome compared to smoking in every aspect

I dig it, its great tbh.

Wonderful design, I like being able to check my true resistance versus the rated value on the cart. I like that there's no voltage drop, its a consistent voltage until the battery is spent. Lots of pluses, no minuses so far.

Been using the mini vivi nova carts on it and it works like a charm. I grabbed a bunch of different carts, because I know how important they are to the various factors and I wanted to make sure both me and my girl had something to really scratch the itch the way we wanted it scratched. The biggest plus for me is the variability--you can have it pretty much any way you want with this thing. Throat hit, vapor production, taste--whatever your preference is you can fine tune it to your liking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom