How would you dry this plant.?

• Thread starter TheGreenGroomer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreenGroomer

TheGreenGroomer

Hey Guys i am a new grower and this is my first time im just wondering on how you guys would come about drying this girl would you whole hang the plant, or would you cut a few stems off to make it easier for air flow as she is huge and has quite abit of foliage any inputs are appreciated!

How would you dry this plant
Stokes

Stokes

I would dry it under a calendar in the middle of the month of june.

What is that noise? Do you live next to railroad tracks?

That is a hell of a first grow. Crushing it. Keep doing what youre doing

TheGreenGroomer

TheGreenGroomer

I would dry it under a calendar in the middle of the month of june.

What is that noise? Do you live next to railroad tracks?

That is a hell of a first grow. Crushing it. Keep doing what youre doing
Thankyou Buddy, i wish i never let her get as big but this is something i have learnt now for next time to be more strict on training and less veg time, LMAOOO bro that loud ass clicking/cracking noise is 1 of my ac infinity oscillating fans, I reached out to them and they did replace it but i still use it for now till it fully breaks i can put up with the noise in the mean time LOL

and with the drying question i was asking how you'd come about drying it not when :)
i was trying to say would you whole hang the plant, or would you cut a few stems off to make it easier for air flow, to then hang up in the tent it is in currently :)

Stokes

Stokes

Thankyou Buddy, i wish i never let her get as big but this is something i have learnt now for next time to be more strict on training and less veg time, LMAOOO bro that loud ass clicking/cracking noise is 1 of my ac infinity oscillating fans, I reached out to them and they did replace it but i still use it for now till it fully breaks i can put up with the noise in the mean time LOL

and with the drying question i was asking how you'd come about drying it not when :)
i was trying to say would you whole hang the plant, or would you cut a few stems off to make it easier for air flow, to then hang up in the tent it is in currently :)

I would hang the whole plant.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

would get a hair dryer and stand there and blow some warm air on them

B

Budtirement

LMAOOO bro that loud ass clicking/cracking noise is 1 of my ac infinity oscillating fans
I had this fan issue too although it was a different brand. I disassembled it and discovered that in the section of the fan that controls the oscillation, there is a metal gear running up against a plastic worm gear that moves the fan back and forth. The plastic gear was destroyed after just a few months of use. I removed both gears. The fan itself runs and I still use it and just point it to the side or down below the tops.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Galgrows

Galgrows

I do not recomend that blow dryer technique LOL but i remove the larger fans and secondary leaf then hang. Got the space hang the whole plant otherwise hack it in a couple sections.

N

Natep

I gauge my defoliation by how close to 60degrees and 60% rh I can keep my area. I usually can’t get my temp that low. So I leave more plant to slow down the drying process. I never hang for less than 14 day.

TheGreenGroomer

TheGreenGroomer

I had this fan issue too although it was a different brand. I disassembled it and discovered that in the section of the fan that controls the oscillation, there is a metal gear running up against a plastic worm gear that moves the fan back and forth. The plastic gear was destroyed after just a few months of use. I removed both gears. The fan itself runs and I still use it and just point it to the side or down below the tops.
oh wow great man thankyou for this info!

TheGreenGroomer

TheGreenGroomer

Okay thankyou all! I will be whole hanging the plant have 2 fans running at a speed of 1-2, 1 for top 1 for below and i will also run my exhaust fan as i need it running anyway to decrease temps and humidity...

my house is a humid house so im not worried about getting the rh to 60 the only worry is getting my temps down as i will be having to use a dehumidifier which blows out hot air :( hopefully i can get the temps down, i may also try a trick by putting salt water ice in front of a fan which blows the air cooler... LOL wish me luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom