How Would You Process 100 Lbs Of Trim? And Go....

• Thread starter Kfos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kfos

Kfos

For those with ridiculous amounts of trims to go though how do you do it. Dealing with 80 lbs +. What has worked for you? How efficient? Trying to bypass the R&D required to achieve a (faster method than bubble bags) large chunk of hash. Thanks in advance for your passing along your knowledge

4plant

4plant

What are you trying to make? Rso is easy to burn though allot of trim in a quick time. If you don't have access to professional equipment I like dry ice extraction. Yield is good and instant no worrying about residual solvents.

Kfos

Kfos

What are you trying to make? Rso is easy to burn though allot of trim in a quick time. If you don't have access to professional equipment I like dry ice extraction. Yield is good and instant no worrying about residual solvents.
Was looking to make hash. The dry ice sift is what I'm leaning towards. Trying to source it in Ontario Canada is a pain. Can I use a bubble bag to dry ice sift?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Was looking to make hash. The dry ice sift is what I'm leaning towards. Trying to source it in Ontario Canada is a pain. Can I use a bubble bag to dry ice sift?
Silk screen, pure hash!!

4plant

4plant

Yeah play with the micron size. start with 73 for your best trim and only shake for 2 minutes or so. Try praxair for the ice I think its a buck a pound.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Not sure about everyone else, but we use these...
SmartSelect 20181102 083134 Instagram

D

dabarino

I use a 20 gallon 220 micron bag to start with then work my way down.. dry ice goes for 3.69 a kilo in nb fairly easy to get.. do you have any place that sells gas for hvac companies? They usually make it

4plant

4plant

I use a 20 gallon 220 micron bag to start with then work my way down.. dry ice goes for 3.69 a kilo in nb fairly easy to get.. do you have any place that sells gas for hvac companies? They usually make it
So do you re sift what you get from the 220 down to a better product? Sounds like a good method. Maybe I've been working backwards.

D

dabarino

So do you re sift what you get from the 220 down to a better product? Sounds like a good method. Maybe I've been working backwards.
Yes exactly I use smaller micron 5 gallon bags to get a better quality hash but my work bag is a 20 gallon I’ll sift out what I can with that then “Filter” it down into smaller micron better quality batches

Latest posts

Top Bottom