How would you start LST on these?

• Thread starter MedicalGrower444
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MedicalGrower444

I’m new to this, and I did top these yesterday. I would like to start LST on these. I have soft bendy gardening wire. Do I need to wait a few weeks to start LST, or can I start doing something now.

As well how do you think these are looking? They are two weeks old. Any thoughts, ideas, or problems I’m not picking up?

How would you start lst on these
How would you start lst on these 2
How would you start lst on these 3
How would you start lst on these 4
How would you start lst on these 5
How would you start lst on these 6
How would you start lst on these 7
How would you start lst on these 8
How would you start lst on these 9
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Please enjoy these videos. They are simply the best LST training videos I have ever seen.
Part 1

Part 2

A different guy but worth watching.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I’m new to this, and I did top these yesterday. I would like to start LST on these. I have soft bendy gardening wire. Do I need to wait a few weeks to start LST, or can I start doing something now.
I would not begin LST yet. I allow several days to a week between changes, especially when the plant is harmed, such as by topping it. I also like to see how the plant is growing.

As well how do you think these are looking? They are two weeks old. Any thoughts, ideas, or problems I’m not picking up?
I think they have too much light. I'd reduce it to lengthen the internodal length, so they grow taller.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I would not begin LST yet. I allow several days to a week between changes, especially when the plant is harmed, such as by topping it. I also like to see how the plant is growing.

I think they have too much light. I'd reduce it to lengthen the internodal length, so they grow taller.
I agree 100% with your observation. To much light, She is pretty stressed.
Was weighting on the OP to answer to bring it up with him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom