How would you work this out?

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxfarmfreak

I need some help here!!!:help:
So I planted some CC beans and got some nice mothers (5 to be exact, 1 Larry, 1 CVK and 3 Ogiesel), but while I was waiting for them to show their sex, I picked up some clones, then acquired some more clones and now my bloom table is full, so I'm thinking of moving the big ones out to my new veg/clone room, letting the 1 gallons get a little bigger (just topped yesterday), transplant into 3's and flipping them, and only taking clones off the best of each strain to maybe mother them out, does this sound like a plan or should I flip the big girls, take a few cuts off them for later mothers and then let these 1 gallons get bigger in my veg room and transfer to bloom room in a few weeks? "I'm so confused!"....Please give me your insight and advice, If I'm being retarded, feel free to point it out.
Thanks in advance, FFF:harvest:

Here's the pics,
aprilgarden01.jpg

aprilgarden02.jpg

aprilgarden03.jpg

aprilgarden04.jpg

aprilgarden05.jpg

Please help asap, I need to get something flowering and get decide.......lol

Everything is doing GREAT in the new supersoil mix...yay!!!

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Are you flowering under the T-5's? Because if you are, i would move the smaller ones into the veg area and go ahead and flower the big girls. Those t-5 only penetrate about 1 foot into the canopy so unless you are going to scrog them then you should go ahead and flower them before they just become a waste of space. Just my 2 cents worth

S

supasticky

Why don't you just move some clones to the veg table?

-Supa

F

Foxfarmfreak

No Jan, Those T5's will move to the new veg room, there are 3 - 600's above that table. just above the T5's.

Peace FFF

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm confused, too. And kind of in the same situation except that I just harveyed the flower room and it's currently shut down. I do just happen to have a new Quantum switchable/dimmable, but I need a new hood and MH bulb for the rig.

In ANY event, we're possibly not too far from each other (geographical location, I'm Sierra, too), so I'm going to suggest you do what I had to do with my seed babies so I could get some room in my veg-table--put them outside. I did it last week and they got snowed on, fortunately the Longbottom Leaf is mountain bred and grown, so they actually took being snowed on well after being yanked from their comfy 80F room.

So, that will make some room in your vegging area, but will it make enough room?

S

SkyHi

I would flower the larger girls. take cuts. put the smaller ones to veg

M

Malachi

I would flower the larger girls. take cuts. put the smaller ones to veg

I would do the same, I would erect a screen on the top so you can train your canopy and maximize your bud sites also. This will help a lot when growing different strains. You will be able to train the plants through the stretch in the first few weeks of flowering to allow for an even canopy and help keep an even canopy even with strains that stretch differently.

waayne

waayne

Hey Fox,No problems Bro,If you need alot of veg. material in the near future better keep the big ones for moms,If that is not the case I would get some of those clones into flower soon!
Gonna work out fine either way.

Top Bottom