how ya all are,lookin for a great med strain

• Thread starter thewoodsman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thewoodsman

hi all thewoodsman here title bout says it all.good to be here.any suggestions?

K

kasrx

Best Strains

:bong-hits: I am the rare R.Ph. that advocates for MMJ. Depending on your medical needs, the best meds for you will vary. Most people feel strong Indica's are the best...I prefer Romulin or any of the Northern Light crosses for my chronic nerve pain. Also- Use a vaporizer-- not only does it make your meds last longer, but it is much healthier for you also. If you have chronic pain, try edibles, as they last far longer than inhaled MMJ, but do take a lot longer to get you going.!!:time
If you desire to contact me, I normally hang out at weedtracker.com , or you may email me at [email protected]. I hope this info is helpful.

Aloha!:yes

S

silverfox

Welcome to the farm thewoodsman and enjoy !

PEACE

Silverfox:bong-hits:

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm thewoodsman and kasrx :hi

T

thewoodsman

Thank you all for the welcome.kasrx I will be in touch. thanks already

darksideX

darksideX

welcome to the farm ..woodsman..hope u enjoi ur stay..
what medical use do you have..? there are differenzes for "physical discomfort.." - use,..& "getmyfeelinbetter".. - minduse.. or only to get stoned 'cause i'm stress'd out..i'm with kasrx & ripz..,that against pain you have to use some indicas,..but if u r lookin' really for your personalized med strain,u have to know whatz for.. & against what..
hope you'll find ur strain..wish u all the best
greEtz..
:character0050:

T

thewoodsman

darkside.mainly arthritis and spondylosis 3rd and 4th vertebra and I need my other knee replaced and shoulder work soon. They say I,m too young for all this but then go on to say I have the joints of a 72 year man.Shoot my dad at 76 is in better shape than me!

darksideX

darksideX

oh brother.. sounds you have some real need for a great pain killer..i'm sorry to hear about ur physical stats..i'll try to find a strain directly for you soon..imo u need a high thc percentage like in the G13s..Hashplants..Romulan crosses or herjiuana..there are for example some crosses ..Dr. Candyman said "..some of his strongest.."
-> herijuana x lemon thai (..select phenos)...
..for myself i prefer the chem family..
..keep on
greEtz..

T

thewoodsman

Thanks for the concern.any suggestions welcome.I have some store bought seed to try this summer but not by any suggestions. they just say med grade with a smoke report.thanks again.

Top Bottom