Howard Stern Fans

• Thread starter Sasha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sasha

anybody else listen to howard daily or am i the only loser?

vaporedout

vaporedout

howard and bubba every day!! and im gettin addicted to nick and artie show now. so good to hear artie again. good thing i have a job i can listen for the whole 8 hours im there.

S

Sasha

howard and bubba every day!! and im gettin addicted to nick and artie show now. so good to hear artie again. good thing i have a job i can listen for the whole 8 hours im there.

i like nick n artie as well but im not big on sports but i love to just listen to artie:banana1sv6:

i listen all day at work also

vaporedout

vaporedout

are you gonna watch AGT? i cant stand those shows, even if howards the judge. i still may watch a time or two

S

Sasha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WNkmP-4SlE[/YOUTUBE]

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up sasha and freinds? i listened to howard most my life, and bubba as well for quite a few years, "bubba for sherriff" some of the funniest shit ever. 42o

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont get it, kinda of a kook, totaly New York. Us west coast natives dont understand, but heh if you like him more power to ya.

S

Sasha

Dont get it, kinda of a kook, totaly New York. Us west coast natives dont understand, but heh if you like him more power to ya.

speak for yourself my family has been in los angeles for 5 gens since 1908:banana1sv6:

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
speak for yourself my family has been in los angeles for 5 gens since 1908:banana1sv6:

SF Bay Area for me in the 60s and 70s before California became unliveable.

vaporedout

vaporedout

yeah im in sacramento, listened to him for 14 years now. and that sal clip..... i remember exactly where i was when i heard that, what a classic day in the stern world. georges reaction was just as priceless.... hey since were on a weed site, dont you hate it when howard talks about that one time he came out to cali and smoked weed with jessica hahn. he is so scared of cali weed since then, he goes overboard on how that weed fucked him up... i get kinda annoyed when he talks about it and how its soooooo bad.

S

Sasha

SF Bay Area for me in the 60s and 70s before California became unliveable.

i hear ya chicken its a love hate relationship with me and this place. if i didnt have an established biz here i wouldnt mind leaving

yeah im in sacramento, listened to him for 14 years now. and that sal clip..... i remember exactly where i was when i heard that, what a classic day in the stern world. georges reaction was just as priceless.... hey since were on a weed site, dont you hate it when howard talks about that one time he came out to cali and smoked weed with jessica hahn. he is so scared of cali weed since then, he goes overboard on how that weed fucked him up... i get kinda annoyed when he talks about it and how its soooooo bad.

vape i know what you mean...dont get me started on what bugs me about howard because we dont have that much time. for me and im sure a lot of people im addicted to the world that howard built around himself and thats where his true genius is. his whole staff feels like my extended family and what other radio show or tv show do you know everything about the secretaries, camera operators, phone staff, reporters, interns, the limo driver etc etc. thats why i love howard ...but with out that hes just an arrogant prick that claims to be a comical genius even though every clever thing he says was written by benjy. ps i hate benjy. that being said i cant get enough because when it all comes together its true genius period. one last thing his interviewing skills are second to none

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
i hear ya chicken its a love hate relationship with me and this place. if i didnt have an established biz here i wouldnt mind leaving

vape i know what you mean...dont get me started on what bugs me about howard because we dont have that much time. for me and im sure a lot of people im addicted to the world that howard built around himself and thats where his true genius is. his whole staff feels like my extended family and what other radio show or tv show do you know everything about the secretaries, camera operators, phone staff, reporters, interns, the limo driver etc etc. thats why i love howard ...but with out that hes just an arrogant prick that claims to be a comical genius even though every clever thing he says was written by benjy. ps i hate benjy. that being said i cant get enough because when it all comes together its true genius period. one last thing his interviewing skills are second to none

Will check him out.....

Growing up in the Bay Area back in the day was way cool. Still had fruit orchards and small farms in residential areas, vacant fields to play in, wild artichokes everywhere, lakes to fish in you wernt supposed to, getting chased out was 1/2 the fun.
In my old neighborhood houses now all are well over the million dollar mark, neighbors dont even look at each other. And anytime the big quake could come and that will be that.
I took the risk, left a good job, got out 25 years ago, things could not have worked out better.
Good luck Sasha hang in there......

S

Sasha

Will check him out.....

Growing up in the Bay Area back in the day was way cool. Still had fruit orchards and small farms in residential areas, vacant fields to play in, wild artichokes everywhere, lakes to fish in you wernt supposed to, getting chased out was 1/2 the fun.
In my old neighborhood houses now all are well over the million dollar mark, neighbors dont even look at each other. And anytime the big quake could come and that will be that.
I took the risk, left a good job, got out 25 years ago, things could not have worked out better.
Good luck Sasha hang in there......

thx man i know your story or what youve written about it and envy you. i have hope i also will find my heaven on earth such as you. peace bro and give howard a chance lol or not lifes to short
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJhnuQMbL8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgWUgkxhups&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

S

sk2004

Was on local station a long time ago. When the plane crashed he called the airline and tried to book a flight from national to the 14 st bridge. Many people thought it was in poor taste. His e show was pretty good, but haven't heard much since going to satellite. Thanks for sharing links tho, still funny as hell

F

fingers

I believe he's lost the edge he once had.......1992-1997 were classic years. He tiring and boring these days.

nebulius

nebulius

Yea I used to watch his show on E! and really enjoyed it, but that was a long time ago. Plus you can't see all the hot women on the radio and I don't have a good imagination, lol;) .

Latest posts

Top Bottom