Howbtontellnif its hemp or marijuana

• Thread starter Nknacho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

Autos were made by crossing ruderalis with indica/sativa plants. The ruderalis takes away the photoperiod and just flowers no matter what. And yes today’s auto flowers can be up in the 20% thc range which is considered high thc. Case closed

growsince79

growsince79

Autos have traits from ruderalis plants. but they naturally have very low thc levels, and arent the prettiest looking things. The only trait that seems desirable from autos is the photoperiod manipulation itself.
Autos are okay for growing mid grade outdoors. But they can never make top shelf for potency.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

20 percent range in thc is high. And they also grow great indoors. Do you just make stuff up as you go ?

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

I’ve also see very pretty looking auto flowers btw huge buds and hearty

Madbud

Madbud

I Just got done with mt first grow but im thinkingni wasted all my time and nutes on a hemp plant no high smells not there and tastes likenpickles any ideas??
No high is probably hemp or a male, definitely not your avatar

growsince79

growsince79

Autos were made by crossing ruderalis with indica/sativa plants. The ruderalis takes away the photoperiod and just flowers no matter what. And yes today’s auto flowers can be up in the 20% thc range which is considered high thc. Case closed
20% LMAO I doubt it. That said, I can cut my buds or any other top genetic buds 3 weeks early and beat that.

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

The reason your first grow smells like pickles and won’t get you high is because it’s your first grow. No it’s probably not a male you would know if it’s a male. And probably not hemp. It’s very normal to grow chit weed for at least a whole year or more. Smoke it anyways cuz no one else will. Some grows “only a mother” can love. So love it up and smoke it. Maybe try water curing it. I hear it makes it more smooth

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

Grown since 79, you might wanna try reading more books cuz your ignorant about cannabis. Yes reading is good and you can learn stuff. Put that together with experience and you might become a better grower

growsince79

growsince79

The reason your first grow smells like pickles and won’t get you high is because it’s your first grow. No it’s probably not a male you would know if it’s a male. And probably not hemp. It’s very normal to grow chit weed for at least a whole year or more. Smoke it anyways cuz no one else will. Some grows “only a mother” can love. So love it up and smoke it. Maybe try water curing it. I hear it makes it more smooth
If the
There’s a lot of fake growers who lie about their yields and quality. I think you might be one of those
I have a legal med garden and decades of experience. You have obviously never grown. Please stop posting misinformation.

Nknacho

Nknacho

Thanks guys I thibk maybe I just chopped it to early idk got some sfv kush in the ground now🖖

Top Bottom