How'd i do for my first topping and LST technique

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

Hey guys I topped her and started the LST. Curious what yalls opinions? She's getting 18-6 for light 1000w led 21-22 inches for distance, a 300ppfd, and 25.9 OLI! Thanks for the input guys/gals.

Howd i do for my first topping and lst technique
AlfaDog

AlfaDog

I usually top and let the plant grow out and hope the lower branches catch up and if not I'll bend 90° as you did to make a even canopy but looks good 👍

tobh

tobh

Supporter
get that leaf off the soil surface, either cut it off the plant or figure out a way so it's not in contact with the soil surface. asking for an issue if you leave it as is.

CTABB83

CTABB83

I usually top and let the plant grow out and hope the lower branches catch up and if not I'll bend 90° as you did to make a even canopy but looks good 👍
Ok. Good to know. Thanks.

CTABB83

CTABB83

get that leaf off the soil surface, either cut it off the plant or figure out a way so it's not in contact with the soil surface. asking for an issue if you leave it as is.
Yeah I did. Thanks

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

That leaf was going to come off the soil by itself once the plant recovered in a couple of hours

CTABB83

CTABB83

That leaf was going to come off the soil by itself once the plant recovered in a couple of hours
I actually gave till this morning and it was still down so I clipped it and left more of the stem for support for the new growth.

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

I actually gave till this morning and it was still down so I clipped it and left more of the stem for support for the new growth.
So I'm taking it your top didn't rise to the light and stayed limp?

E9noxis

E9noxis

What would be the result of not removing the leaf from the soil?

Latest posts

Top Bottom