howdo farmers :)

• Thread starter rayvon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rayvon

alrite all. been loitering around for quite some time so i thought i'd better show a bit of what im growing up.

if ive done this right :) the 1st pics me big tent with 4gh cheese, 4 sweetooth #3's (3 in 1 bucket) and a pain in the arse sensistar (powdery mildew fuckin loves it :(! ).

me little tent in pic 2 is the 1 im arsed about tbh... the bigguns on the left are sweetooths, at the back is a loada ghcheese with 1 ss cut somewhere in the mix but at the front is me next main grow ..g13xhaze which is gonna strain me patience to the max with its 10/11 week upwards flower time!!

so err hello fellow farmers:kiss hehh, wish i could do your varieties chaps, your a proper inspiration ;)

Howdo farmers
Howdo farmers 2
N

n0dn4rb

welcome to the farm rayvon....you have some nice meds there...how do you like the swt#3???

keep up the good work m8...

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm rayvon, beautiful shots. :hi

R

rayvon

hey n0db4rb the st3?? is toptop smoke, this pheno's been doing the rounds with the chaps for over 3years now (49 day flower!).

cheers herrisssh cam was a freebie off a friend :)

C

cktRAVEl

Welcome...great start at the farm. Once SS get PM...its over. You can't effectively spray 'cause SS is so leafy you never get the spray everywhere. That was my experience anyway. Good luck with that.

...ckt

S

shadrack

Hello and welcome rayvon - nice pics. we are neighbours :smiley_joint:

R

rayvon

cktRAVE cheers mate, yea the ss is real problematic as you say to leafy so im tryin to cure it through the roots by using a product called microbial, seems to be keeping it down (really dont wanna cull this un the smokes top end and its only got 20/25 days to go) and the cheese in there seem bullet proof to it on past experience so i dont mind runnin em together tbh.

hi shadrack you a lancy lad too, or an actual neighbour ;)

Rom420

Rom420

Welcome rayvon! I've got a g13Xhaze at 9 weeks now and that bitch is getting frosty. I'm pretty impatient about it myself but it looks better everyday and should be top quality. Mines from barney's farm, whats yours? Good to have you at the farm

S

shadrack

Hi rayvon im a lancy lad too fella - big up the lanc'ys
:passingjoint:

T

thc4sim

Welcome onto the Farm Rayvon!!, another NW farmer, niceOne..

:bong-hits:

anyone heading out to amsterdam for :420:??

R

rayvon

cheers MH, more piccys forthcoming when i get a diary up :).

nice one rom420 9weeks eh, bet she's stinking, mine are 3ish weeks from seed and theyre the smelliest gals in the veg tent :smiley_joint:
edit- yup barneys farm rom

good to now theres some locallish growers on here shadrack fella, growin blueberry aintcha? think i'll ave a peek at them shortly :)

thc4sim, wahey! another local fella, nicely:) feelin quite at home here.

Top Bottom