Howdy All

• Thread starter diamond2.0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Hi all . Im a mmj patient in seattle for a few years now with several overlapping issues .Like neck surgery 3 levels' all joints screwed 'ulnar what ? carpal who in where . closing channels where boats dont float . bulging what ?Massive nerve damage ! Multipull System Atrophy being the heavist deal from accute toxic phenol poisening i got in 85 . I had 3 open claims "neck , hands , knees " at once before leaving the work force in 97 .Hello SSI . Should of had 5 but enoughs enough if ya know what i mean .I use cannabis , colloidal silver and MMS and supplements for pain and am reversing autonimic neuropathies on my own without drs help since thier paliatve care hurts very much and im not ready to make a will on their behalf ! Nice try you pathetic allopathic murderers ! Nice to sweat again for one ! Been off big pharma havnt even takin an aspirine since 03 . I was never very comfortable really even with cannabis but it did help me more than big pharma ! I need more lift than the space shuttle . I loved to ingest or hit a bong till i got to weak ' but im alot better willing to give it a try again after i get my lost ones back . I'll pass on relating my pain .Normally im a hermit since 06 or so . I lost my strains i ran exclusively for years so here i am in search of them ........Hopefully i run into someone i gifted . Hope all are comfortable this day ! D

T

TreFarmer

Welcome Diamond, hope you find your long lost ladies!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Welcome brother, I wish you the best, Hit me up sometime, Good vibes.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Howdy torturekill . still in probate here cant email yet .Thanks !

Looks like im just here for the fun of it now !

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

actually , i have found what im looking for. Just chillin now !

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Actually im looking for the woodhorse trainwreck . The really up strong pheno with muscle relaxing capabilities ....

P

prairiefire13

Sorry to hear about your struggles. If you have enough tenacity to get through that I'm sure you will be able to hunt down your old strains. Good luck!

P

plant-lover68

Sorry to hear about your medical problems, that's really tough. Hope you get some good medical Cannabis to help you cope. You ever heard of organic silica, G-5? Do a web search for the article: "Silica and the Microbe's Kiss", and see what your search engine turns up.

Top Bottom