Howdy All!

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hello folks.

New to this site (just registered) but a long time lurker.

Always been a bit wary of sites like these, thank the lordy lord for Tor!

However I am about to set up my first grow, got;

6 x SinMint Cookie Fem
6 x DNA La Confidential Fem
5 x OG Kush Fem ( Freebies)
5 x Amnesia x Widow Fem

Looking forward to getting this going! Going to be a long haul. Thinking of popping the majority of the seeds as should be mostly fem lol. Then will select a mother a couple of weeks before flipping so I know which pheno I like?

In the end I want to have around 9 girls on the go at any one time ( separate smaller tent for mother / cloning when I get to that stage).

Got a couple of silly questions as Ive only been a bit part of one grow and now going Solo... Am I cool to go from seed to Veg - Flower. Or am I best doing cuttings early on. Also, would you pop all seeds or just a few of the paid and a couple of the freebies? I have also not really played about with nutrients, only the booster in flower. Seems theres quite a lot to know when doing it on your own.

Sorry this turned into a whiney questiony opening thread. o much to learn and my mind feels like a sponge haha.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Read your butt off in the coco forum, and you will learn a ton of great info! That's where I started when I made my foray into coco. Good luck; I'll be around! Glad you chose to document it.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Cheer pal.

Need to fully navigate the site and really get into it. Will see if I can get a few cheeky pics in now and again. Ill probably have to start a thread on the relevant forum.

Anyone had much experience with either strain or general advice? Know what I am doing to an extent.. but there's always someone who knows more than you haha.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Wslshwizzard

shawnskush

shawnskush

Welcome to the farm! Go light on the feeding for the cookies and og kushes to start off those tend to be a bit picky at times. If you are intending to mother plants out I would pop a smaller number of seeds at a time in order to veg em out, run cuts of em, and see end results before you start culling..If you start with too many you might run out of room! I have heard nothing but good things about sincity's gear and am stoked to try some soon and can state from personal experience that DNA's stuff turns out dank but has something of a tendency to herm. Who are the og kush freebies from?

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I've had a hand in some DNA stuff before and that was all good. LA is one of my personal favs and I was put onto the Cookies by a friend who has just come back from Cali to UK and was raving about GSC.

Not sure whether I need to add Nutes in Coco while in Veg, a friend has always used coco and not really added too much of anything until flower..
Seems to be a different consensus on the Nutes forum though

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Cheers man. Will get some pics going once my babies break ground. got a couple of mh blues to get going. At the mo they are sat in a cupboard in tiny pots in some coco. As soon as they are up. The ball is rolling~!
4 x SinMint Cookie
4 x DNA LA Confidential
2 x Blimburn Amnesia x Widow

Only the strongest survive!

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Thanks man. Took a couple of pics of a couple that have broken ground

So far 7 of 10 have shown :-)

20130907 144258
20130907 144251
20130907 144246
20130907 144309