Howdy everyone ✌️

• Thread starter Dawgz_Daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

I'm Dawgz. I have been smoking and growing cannabis since I was a kid with my family back then. I love it, it's my true passion in life. I've been working on my library and I must say I've been extremely lucky and the weed gods have definitely shown me love. Smoking some Trinity right now. Most of my library is from the 90's and early 2000's. Most of my favorite smoke is from that time. The TK, Tahoe OG, Chemdog 91, Chemdog D, Giesel, Original Diesel, Sour Diesel, ECSD, Dogshit, Bruce Banner#3, Cherry Pie, SR-71 Purple Kush, Primus, Dogwalker OG, Pre 98 Bubba Kush, NorCal Afgoo I also have a beautiful G-13 that is actually the same cut a member by the name "G Gnome" used to post pictures of on here. Gonna be running some really interesting side by sides. Gonna do it with several Sours, OGs, also gonna run multiple pretty solidly verified Chemdog D cuts side by side. Maybe a third. Been a lurker for a while and I decided fuck it I wanna join to start documenting shit. Making F2's with Top Dawg Sour Super Skunk and Colorado Super Skunk to sift through larger population. Gonna also F2 the Airborne G13 x Basic Skunk Duke gave me when I get time. Currently working on some Super Skunk f4 also. I'm gonna make some lines for selecting males to hit into my cuts and see what I can pull out. I've wanted to do this since I was a small kid. Never been happier!

Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

Primus
IMG20220817000916

Top Bottom