Howdy Farmers :)

• Thread starter theloadeddragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theloadeddragon

big site eh?

No journal section I haven't found it....

I have heard good things about the site :)

U

ukgirl420

welcome theloadeddragon ,,newbie here myself ,but liking what i see :D

heres a link to the growjournal section

:rollj:

T

theloadeddragon

thanks.... I have browsed around a bit..... tons of familiar peeps around..... big site..... lots of peeps.....

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

welcome fellow farmer...cant wait to see your garden..until then take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

R

Raiderfan420

DRAGON!!! Very nice to see you poppin your head in over here. I have made some buddies over here and I really like the site layout. You should pull up residence man. There are some great growers over here so you would be around folks like yourself. lol I am glad to see you friend :) I would love to see you run a journal ( grow diary) over here. I am sure you could help out a lot of peeps.

46and2

Hey Brother welcome,was wondering where you made off too.

Peace 46

T

theloadeddragon

ok well.... I think I will put some stuff up around here..... some one has to approve every post I make?

S

Socachi

After you make 50 you're cool but you gotta start posting. 3 post in 3 mos, dude where you been hiding?

R

Raiderfan420

ok well.... I think I will put some stuff up around here..... some one has to approve every post I make?

Hey friend. Long time no see. Good to see you TLD.:banana1sv6:
oh and it is only the first 10 posts that have to be approved if I am remembering right.
:bong-hits::fighting0085:

winta

winta

welcome to the farm loaded!

big site eh?

No journal section I haven't found it....

I have heard good things about the site :)

DRAGON!!! Very nice to see you poppin your head in over here. I have made some buddies over here and I really like the site layout. You should pull up residence man. There are some great growers over here so you would be around folks like yourself. lol I am glad to see you friend :) I would love to see you run a journal ( grow diary) over here. I am sure you could help out a lot of peeps.

i think i know u guys from another site hmmm ;)

T

theloadeddragon

I don't think I remember a winta, maybe different handle though.... Im starting my outdoor journal today, got a quick indoor flower journal going in my signature. I will go start the outdoor journal and add that to my signature as well.

And hey, yeah, thanks RDRFN420 for the invite over here. I haven't posted the last couple months because I got real busy, broke, and depressed.... things should be goin on the up and up from here on out.....

T

tcurtiss

Just keep replying to a few post to build up your count and get rid of that thing

T

theloadeddragon

Im trying..... i think I already have posted enough... just gotta wait for the moderators to catch up ;)

T

theloadeddragon

seems my posts don't need to be approved anymore.... I added the outdoor journal to my signature :).

Top Bottom