Howdy farmers

• Thread starter PAPADUCK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PAPADUCK

How is eveyone doing today? I am very new to this awsome site, and just as new to this farming community. As this will be my second year (outdoor). Last year was a kinda last minute thing with some friends that new cardholders that needed someone to grow. It was a test that proved that i can do this well, and I want to keep growing and learning. What i had last year were a mismatch of what friends threw my way(thanx to all who helped),HURRICANE,GOO(AWSOME),JTR,SSLH,DUTCH DRAGON, HAWAIAN,SOURGRAPE,BLACKBERRY,GODBUD,QUERKLE. Because things turned out so good last year now my cards have doubled. I have been learning alot on this site and i know there is lots left to learn SO BRING IT ON I am ready. yall seem so real. Havn fun hope to see you around.

PD

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome aboard Papaduck!

That's cool that you discovered you had a green thumb last year. Sometimes people are just naturals at whatever it happens to end up being. You got the green thumb like I did. I wanted the "hitters eye" to be a baseball player but now that I am old I got to use my green thumb a long time. I was too fat to be a good base runner anyways. However, now I got some fine smoking material.

Your patients are lucky to have discovered your talents. I hear a lot of good reports about "goo" if that is the afgooey.

P

PAPADUCK

Hey Tabor thanks for the response it is one of those things that just happened for me. As for the GOO thats all i know about it I am trying to find its back trail but it was a clone that got tossed my direction. luck has it i gave a cutting to a friend and now i will start this year with at least 10 of those ladies. Goo was right they were.haha

PD

P

PAPADUCK

Still learning so much here this site is awsome. Tabor if your still checking in here that is the afgooy.

Top Bottom