Howdy Fellow Farmers...

• Thread starter Ku5h4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Ku5h4me

I'm new here... kinda!
I've been lurking the forum here since I discovered it about 2 months ago. Just filling my head with knowledge and changing my setup around after having 2 less than desired harvests.

To begin with I have been growing out doors off and on since 1975. Population growth, laws and helicopters began to interrupt things after my 1st 5 years. After that it was when I could and where I could, but for the last 5 years I've managed to get 2 or 3 small one in the backyard. Last year I got a doctor's recommendation to use marijuana for symptoms of a chronic disease and the side effects (appetite) from the prescription drug to keep it at bay. So I decided to follow the state guidelines and grow some indoors. I set up a grow room and started to grow my own meds using the advice of a couple friends who were also growing indoors.... never saw their grow room, just smoked their meds.

After1 poor grow in rockwool and hydrotron and another developing, so I started searching the net and eventually landed here… I began reading and looking at pics. I found DJ’s DWC setup thread and gave that a shot on my current grow. The results are amazing, my plants are 3 times larger and healthier then my first 2 grows.

I’ve battled with spider mites and powdery mildew…. I’ve learned how to control and prevent it successfully from this site too. I believe I am going to actually get a decent harvest of some quality meds this time.

Thank You... to all the successful farmers here who share their knowledge for beginners like myself to learn!

Top Bottom