Howdy from Texas

• Thread starter TexasMonster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TexasMonster

Hello, I am a fairly new grower. I have one indoor auto grow which means I know a little but would love to learn alot more. Nice to meet yall.

T

TexasMonster

I was just looking back at my past post and realized that my introduction went without any replies. Really? Anyway, let me try it again

Hi, I am new here. I now have grown three strains, 4 really if you count the auto that didnt auto. I have grown Onyx, Auto Assassin and Afghani#1. I had one Auto Assassin that did not auto and I named her Uma (female assassin). I still have cuttings from her. She turned out awesome. I had never been exposed to good grass until I ordered seeds. Although Uma is the best grass I've smoked, we're surrounded by brick weed here, I suspect that other strains are probably much much better. OG Raskal gear came highly recommended by a very very very respected member in another forum so I am here to check him and his product out. It sucks a bit that I cant see my post after I post them but I am sure you have that rule for a reason. Sure will be glad when I can see them though.

An aside. I have been growing outside. I am in the process of designing a 3' x 3' grow room here. I know its small compared to what I am seeing you guys do here but it will be adequate for me. Anyway, nice to meet yall again.

R

Rabbi

Welcome to the Farm,......TM

one thing with the farm the more you give as far as info the more you get back in replies. Good Luck.

Rabbi

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
welcome to the farm TM this is a very kind place to grow no matter what size your operation is

T

TexasMonster

Thank Yall both and thank you for the sharing advice. Looking forward to learning from yall

B

Bonedoc

Welcome aboard. I was a Texan once. Good luck out there. It's brutal.

T

TexasMonster

Welcome aboard. I was a Texan once. Good luck out there. It's brutal.
Thank All of Yall. Bonedoc, its easy peasy out here brother, but I dont live in the city. Yall do seem to have some serious growers out here.

B

Bonedoc

There are some serious growers in Texas. Most of them are hardcore, too. They have to be. Out in the sticks, though, people seem to have an easier time.

I still admire the Texas Growers grit. ;)

T

Thebogie

Howdy Texans Go Redskins! LOL

Indoor guy from the Wash. DC area go skins and thx for all the PRO info.!

T

TexasMonster

Thank Yall both. Yall seem to have a good thing going over here. Been doing a lot of reading. Dont let me lie to yall, I have a growing forum I call home but yall have it going on too.

T

TexasMonster

Hello TM. Use to be from TX myownself.
Thank You Sir for the welcome. I try not to ask folks where they are from. If they are from Texas (like yourself) they will tell me. If they are not, ¿why embarrass them?

Here, hold this→ :passingjoint:

Top Bottom